Story Recommendations? (Federalchemical1728)

i seem to spit out better content when i consume media

• What’s the best fluffy story you’ve read by someone else?
  • Which of YOUR fluffy stories are you most proud of?

i need a good and/or comeuppance ending bc i have an ultimately soft heart & i fully acknowledge it
buu huu ← das me cryin

3 Likes

One of my favourite long form stories on here is Rosemary by Jim Profit, it has all the Fluffy staples, adorable naivety, violent retribution, damnable mistakes, but never loses it’s Hugbox core and the ending is a bittersweet kick to the heart.

On a personal note, I still maintain that Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd is my best work since it strikes the perfect balance between Josef as the main character and Fluffies actively participating in the plot as opposed to the sidelines which I will admit, I’ve been guilty of.

Honestly one of the main reasons I started Before The Storm was to focus entirely on a Fluffy story with minimal Human interaction.

5 Likes

My favorite fluffy stories I’ve so far not seen on here, if they are on here I don’t know about it.
Though First fluffy owner is on here in comic form.

The story I am most proud so far of is Pushing The Sky Away, Pushing The Sky Away Part 1 ( AMDk7)

1 Like

I’d consult the featured content reel to avoid the inevitable shilling.

1 Like

that’s why i asked for 2 stories, so people could shill AND give me other recommendations
not just a hat rack, my friend :thinking:

2 Likes

even though milky left i still really like their breaking bad mummah series and reread it sometimes! it’s actually one of the things here that kickstarted my own content haha

…speaking of my own content i do actually have a draft for the ending of my main one maybe this’ll motivate me to finally finish that

2 Likes

If you haven’t read it yet…
https://fluffy-community.com/t/fluffbox-by-wangew-wick/4791

It’s insane and I love it

3 Likes

I’m partial to anything Stwumpo has done. Basement Breeder by Swindle was pretty entertaining, though unfinished. Mummah’s Widdle Mawe is hilarious.

https://fluffy-community.com/t/basement-breeder-part-1-by-swindle/22623?u=reddit-word_h83r

https://fluffy-community.com/t/mummahs-widdle-mawe-by-swindle/22260?u=reddit-word_h83r

1 Like

I’m fond of Listen to Smarty by Riddleoffluff.

Have you read On The Rocks by Giant_Neckbeard? I really recommend it (Part 1-9), (10-18)

Hoo boy… tough call. I’ve read so much whack shit here.

Stories from the life of a reasonable hugboxer is one of my favs. There are a lot more. More than I can name, really. I just don’t have the time, crayons, or sobriety to name them all.

I’m not going to nominate my own work. It’s hot trash that I write in the small hours while hammered.

Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

Geez. Stwumpo’s stuff is good and thoughtful. @BKCatharsis reposts some amazing stuff from past writers. I’ll second Rosemary as mentioned by @BFM101 but they write good stuff too.

I’ve been away so names aren’t coming to me.

@FallenAngel007 does great comics. As does @Fluffus. I’ve done some.

What do you like? It’s easier to recommend based on offended.

5 Likes

Making a Monster by draytini12 .

It’s probably not your cup of tea, but Fourth of July.

1 Like

For the best, eliminating the pure Abuse ones as stated in your preference, Erin’s First Fluffy.

For my own, again eliminating Abuse, its a tossup between A Cowd Time Cawow or Hobby Horse-ffies.

1 Like

I missed the

July Babies is probably my best work and might fit the bill. Neighborhood Fluffs might as well. Both are multi-part but short reads.

2 Likes

Maroon is an oldie but a goodie.

1 Like

Oh. Thanks for the shoutout!

2 Likes