Street Smart (1) (artist: Carpdime)

Part 02

Trying to figure out a good workflow for a comic, this is more for training. Color and pen style copied from Fiddwe.

91 Likes

Aw snap, I can sense the incoming sadbox.

Also, pretty interesting emulation of Fiddwe’s style!

9 Likes

Lovin’ it so far! Keep it up you are doing great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At first glance I thought it actually was a piece by Fiddwe that I had never seen
Definitely looking forward to seeing this continued!

6 Likes

Your styles go very well together!

3 Likes

Fiddwe’s style and lining is too familiar to me that I couldn’t confuse the two. But this is definitely a great emulation!

4 Likes

I was getting Fiddwe vibes, minus the paunchy fluffies!

Really glad to see a Carpdime’s comic

3 Likes

That smarty seems suspiciously free with giving away his favourite food source to a stranger. I sense trouble coming.

7 Likes

Holy heck you have made me obsolete ^^

2 Likes

Maybe the smartie is a fundamentally good fluffy and not one suffering from smartie syndrome. He knows that his herd can’t support another mouth and insulting the stranger will drive him away. He doesn’t want to see another fluffy starve though, so giving him advice is the best help he can.

Or he’s a sociopathic little shit who knows that the trash is poisoned and wants to watch as the fluffy dies an agonizing death. Either way.

6 Likes

no risk no food

2 Likes

And then the fluffy was found by an employee who absolutely loved their colour combination. They were then taken home, but not before being given a gigantic plateful of leftover spaghetti with the entire herd watching.

3 Likes

Same, I was about to start scream that fiddwe was back in the ladies’ room at work.

3 Likes

I love the proper portrait of a smarty, stern but helpful

2 Likes