Stuffy Fluffy - Story by Hornlarry - Art by Carpdime (FB id: 41899)

I’ll have to look into that. I can’t even remember where I heard about it the first time.

1 Like

Probably any and all, depending on their legal classification. The old ‘Fluffies are legally soap’ trope, although silly, illustrates a pretty important aspect of law. Just because something is legal, does not make it right. This is used in some fiction to justify the lack of care with abuse, or even to discount a fluffies testimony in court (I forget the comic). But I suppose that is what makes this medium so fun to work with, you CAN illustrate these stories without too much backlash.

1 Like

Well that’s a way for torturing a “bestest babbeh”, nice work.

Yeah I remember learning about those experiments during my first psych degree and thinking they were completely fucked up

2 Likes

I suppose “silly” is another, more PG-friendly way of calling that trope.

1 Like

Title has been amended to include the Fluffybooru id. To my memory, this story was written a while after Carpdime’s first major hiatus from fluffybooru in 2016.

The images used in this story were Foals fighting over a hugtoy, and two images from Pink Pet Foal. These images were drawn before the story was written and are otherwise unrelated.

1 Like

Now this is the good shit

1 Like