Stwess toy (by Peaches)

Stress toy knows his place!

97 Likes

Now that’s what I call a good fluffy

25 Likes

Now that is some premium Stockholm syndrome right there.

23 Likes

Can’t say no to that one but I like it

6 Likes

Bit unsporting when they are asking for it.
Bordering on the suspect, even :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I tried to put the emphasis on him being a good fluffy and accepting his role cause you can already find tons of abuse with the fluffy crying and whining everywhere

15 Likes

You did so quite splendidly, in fact.
There is artistry in making them kiss the whip, even if it is too subtle for my taste.

3 Likes

That fluffy’s got some issues.

3 Likes

That or Stress Toy is a masochist.

7 Likes

Is that fluffy… selfless? :whaaa:

4 Likes

Aw, what a good Fluffy. They’re chunky and well fed, wounds tended to… so very clearly loved and cared for. I’m glad he’s hanging in better than PeppermintParchment’s lad, Fidget Toy!

10 Likes

Oh wow. That is a good fluffy. That is a VERY good fluffy.

I think this one deserves some real skettis. Be sure to kick him when he is done and then make him eat it back up.

I think he will be grateful for the skettis and the chance to help his daddeh!

3 Likes

i like how you make their snouts! they look so goofy and simple. i feel a little sorry for this guy

2 Likes

@BFM101
Do you think he likes it or is it Stockholm Syndrome?

3 Likes

This is definitely Stockholm syndrome, dudes been conditioned to accept his role as the punching bag. Which actually makes this relationship work in a toxic kinda way

9 Likes

Well it’s no fun if they are expecting it!!!

3 Likes

Dennis Prager Fluffy enjoys CBT

3 Likes

The mere thought of a Dennis Prager fluffy is terrifying. “Smawty say wibewaws am poopie! Dey am DUMMEH POOPIE BABBEHS!”

4 Likes

It knows what it was created for, good fluffy. Maybe train it to watch smarties get the potato peeler

4 Likes

Good job, little guy! I can respect a fluff who knows what’s good for 'em!

4 Likes