Sudifluff Studies [Hrodde]

(Some preface)

Hey everybody, been a while. I just want to cap this off by saying this isn’t a Comeback. I’ve been here for years. (sorry, lyric memes are still a weakness of mine.)

I’ve just been in a state of Supreme hyper stress for ages. Still am. Figured I’d give Fluff-stuff a shot at depression suppression. Since that got me out of a really bad spot a long time ago. (AKA, i can’t give my boss the peoples elbow. So I’m going to make some fictional toy horses lives more miserable than mine.)

This will have a more of a Abuse/industrial sadbox type of vibe. If that isn’t your flavour, that’s cool, I get it. Personally? I still like sudifluffs as a concept. And god I wish I had the mental strength to do something nice.

If you like them too, please by all means. Do some cute shit with them and balance my Karmic scales.

BUT, time for the textpost.

======================================

The Camera slowly faded in to reveal a warmly dressed man sitting at a table with a warm coffee and papers in hand. Zooming out to show just where todays host was… a Water park during it off season

Hrodde: "…Hm? We’re rolling?! Honestly Mikael, what’s the point of you? Call out before we start rolling. " Standing up to properly address the camera and you, the audience, in turn.

“Hello! You may remember me from another fluffy Documentary that sadly… wasn’t brought to it’s end fully. Budget cuts and all that. We at FCstudios , do apologize. But today, we’re back for a smaller subject… literally. Many of you know about the bog-standard lawn pest that is the average fluffy.”

Grabbing their coffee and walking with the Camera man as they went through the near abandoned waterpark. It must’ve been early spring, there’s half melted snow and the barest hint of green on the trees. Still a bit nippy going by the occasional fog rolling out from Hroddes mouth as they spoke.

“Most of you may also know about fluffy varients, either natural evolutions of the unnatural biopet or man-made in an attempt to bring some actual popularity to these creatures, today’s film will focus on a favorite man-made micro variant of mine. The sudifluff.”

Leading the Camera into a public restroom. Quietly pointing to the dozing fluffs on the sinktop. Bringing their voice to a soft whisper.

“Now… their is a great divide in the use of Sudifluffs, between house use and public use. For one… these fluffs in the public restrooms are pampered compared to the cleaner fluffs we will visit shortly.”

Each sink had one fluff about the size of a soap bar, on a small heated pad to protect them from the cold and an automatic soapblock feeder. To make sure they wouldn’t starve during the winter. Collars kept them bound to the walls just short of huggie distance. To stop unwanted breeding. Sadly for two of these fluffs, they had neglected the heating pads in an attempt to hug one another through the night, shivering in their sleep, able to just barely touch their front hooves together. Hrodde took the moment to gently pry them from the icy cold sinktop and onto their heating pads. Their peeps and chirps were weak, but not hopeless. If they kept all their limbs from the frostbite, maybe they won’t be demoted to cleaner detail.

“Cute… but still very stupid. These fluffs are meant for the obvious. To wash your god damn hands. Now some of you may be thinking, how does that work? To that, I say. You don’t want to know… but the long and short of it is. They eat a solid flavorless block and their special digestive tract converts it to… liquid soap. Yes… turns out the fluffies penchant for bubblegut, can be oddly useful when taken advantage of.”

One of the fluffs a brillant orange. With an almost uncanny sense of timing peeped itself awake and nearly tackled Hroddes hand desperate for any kind of physical affection, only to yoinked back and choaked bythe leash.

“I should mention, these fluffs have been alone for MONTHS. Unable to hug eachother or be held by anyone.” bringing a finger to fluff and letting it get a hug in. “Mentally, they are broken… but after the first week reopened they have a chance at regaining some of that lost sanity and speaking… in which case, they keep their position here in the restrooms for another season.”

Taking their finger away from the now mewling Sudifluff as they led the Camera back out of the rest room and up a set of stairs to the top of a waterslide.

“Now… we’ve been given special permission yet again. To not only show you the slide cleaning process but to do it. With a fresh set of cleaner fluffs… Now, while We make our way up these… 347 steps. I think I should tell you another key feature of these fluffs. Their rubberized skeletons.”

“If they had a normal bone structure, these fluffs would die after their first meeting with their intended audience… young children. They’re meant to be squished a bit to develop a lather… which has the unintended effect of making them rather bouncy. A viral video popped up, showing a ball of them being tied together and being used as a… admittedly heavy basketball, with some amount of success. But… don’t mistake their screams for cheers. It still hurts quite alot to be dropped several times your own body height, as you can imagine.”

Finally reaching the the platform for the waterslide with a huff and a small break for both Him and Mikael they stepped to the edge and got a wide shot of a mostly empty pool at the bottom coated with algae and muck. Some employees throwing a powder ontop of it.

“That is a Flavoured attractant… Parmesean cheese. Now… despite being wholly unable to process foods other than the special soap blocks, which comes in a variety of flavours. These fluffs still have the Sketti addiction of your average fluff. So to clean these pools for service. The employees coat the muck, and fill the pool with a small herd of Sudifluffs.”

Now showing a large warmed crate of 40-50 sudifluffs of various colours and scents. Babbling amongst themselves and excitedly reaching out to Hrodde for huggies and hopeful for a new daddeh.

“That leaves the question… How do they clean the slides? We’re about to show you.”

Turning to the slide, currently set to a slow flow. Just enough water to keep a good cycle between the pumps. The water is ICE cold, which will certainly wake up any fluff it touches. Hrodde took the crate over to the swirling waters of the slide.

“Now… this will be upsetting for some audiences.”

dumping the fluffs into the cold water, which quickly bubbled up from the panic shits of the Sudifluffs, all of them howling with shock from the Bad wawas.

“These sudifluffs will travels down the slide with their foam. Into the the empty pool below.”

The camera fading from him to multiple shots from the pool. The herd practically shooting out from the end of the slide, smacking to the dirty ground of the pool. The cold water encouraging them to travel up the slope way from the waterline… greedily digging into the muck once they stopped crying from their brusies.

“Now… indigestion will cause them to bloat up somewhat along with great pain. They’ll slowly roll down the slope back into the cold water… and being sucked down the open drain back up into the water pump for the slide until…”

The Camera cut back to the top of the slide where a hole fed the water, a beaten battered and all around miserable fluff plopped back into the drink and panic swam for a moment before slowly being pushed back down the slide to repeat the process.

“For the next several weeks until reopen, these fluffs will go through this slide anywhere between 2000 to 3000 times. Despite the physical abuse of the act, the mortality rate for this process is about 0.0007% for adult suds… their bubbles, er, ‘babbehs’ on the otherhand, should they survive. Will go through a scent selection test. Popular scents will go to the adoption center on site, or to the public restrooms as soap bars. And so, the cycle continues.”

“I’m not sure if I’ll be hosting the next episode of Sudifluff Studies. But I do hope, that you’ll at least enjoy this short introduction. I believe that one of the future episodes has to do with Sudifluffs being used in a prison… here’s hoping, they don’t drop the soap…too often. Until you next see me… I’m Hrodde of FCstudios, signing out.”

22 Likes

Man. I just COULDN’T force myself to do fluffspeak anymore.

My main goal with this was to inspire some artists with some more abuse ideas. Show that I’m surprisingly alive.

And work out a bit of stress.

7 Likes

(Name in title or staff will boil you alive in a pot of fluffy piss)

2 Likes

Never heard of these fluffies before! What a cool concept to give those pathetic things an actual purpose :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I really hope you can get through your struggles irl :people_hugging: I know how rough it can get out there, but as long as you’re fighting through it, there’s hope at the end :heart: Fingers crossed it won’t last long

2 Likes

Been so long I forgot that rule entirely. Thankfully Virgil eagle-eyed that.

2 Likes

To my knowledge… there’s 2 pictures of Sudifluffs. Total.

2 Likes

Honestly, I love the concept. Kinda skeptical about the published survival rate you quote there for the pump-to-slide cycle, but hey, they are just…soaprats, I guess?

1 Like

Nice to see work hasn’t killed you yet. Wan more.

1 Like

That’s for the adult soap rats, less room to tumble. Kind of an Augustus Gloop situation. As for any unfortunate babies… I want you to imagine, Gushers in a washing machine.

1 Like

is there a reason why ‘sudi’? maybe it’s a greek word or maybe some US-specific soup brand

i hope the story helped you unwined, personally i love your style but i understand real life is way more importand than fictional shitrats

1 Like

No, not really. I think my thoughts on it, in the times before time. Was

“…Fluffy but … soap… soap make bubble… many bubble… mean Suds. Sudsfluff? Sudifluff.”

1 Like

oh! new word for me to learn! thank you, yea that makes sense ^^

1 Like

Okay… maybe. Possibly. I could mayhaps do a Part two of THIS story. As seen from the perspective of some select sudifluffs… the sink fluff and a slide fluff.

If that is wanted. BUT. and that’s a big but. Im talking double caked up on a tuesday afternoon.

It ain’t gonna be for free.

I want one story. From the readers. Doesn’t matter what box. On the sudifluffs.

If any possible participants have questions, I’ll answer them if they weren’t already answered in my concept post for the sudifluffs.

I guess if we really want to make a competition out of this… I’ll need a Mod to HMU with what we can and can’t do.

3 Likes