Sugarplum (by Booperino)

A short story inspired by Foal on a Pole [Part 1] (by SouthernKilling) , thanks for letting me use the idea for this :slight_smile:

63 Likes

Your compulsion to hugbox every sad thing on this website is very impressive and endearing.

20 Likes

xD i can’t help! i feel sad then i wanna do something happy lol

20 Likes

Ah yes, perfect thing to cry myself to sleep with.

14 Likes

You can’t put me in the Christmas spirit this early it’s not safe how dare you do such a good job

8 Likes

So happy and so sad, I wish I had a Sugarplum to help me through these rough days. Damnit, the house is leaking rainwater again.

Meanwhile, the weather outside.

10 Likes

:sob: i love it sniff :sob::sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

You always dishin’ out the feels :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Hey, I fuckin’ hate Christmas and this made my Grinch heart grow three sizes. I’m sending you a bill from my cardiologist because cardiomegaly is no laughing matter.

11 Likes

Booperino needs a new title for the site, he is our “Spirit of Christmas”.

8 Likes

But is still october :0

6 Likes

So?

3 Likes

If you are going to keep making it rain an inch below my eyebrows then you have to pay the price, month of the year be damned.

3 Likes

Oh god, my heart.

I may need to revisit this after posting Part 2 tomorrow. A sweeter ending for these little guys.

Loved Sugarplum’s little songs too.

2 Likes

Aw thank you :slight_smile:
i’m really glad you liked the comic!

2 Likes

Sugarplum watching not only her friends grow up without her but also her daddeh…

But at least he loved her. Even when she was young and gray in the end.

5 Likes

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7

Fantastic work, Boop.

9 Likes

gently dies inside

4 Likes

I dunno, is this hugbox? Then why am I tearing up?

Bittersweet box.

4 Likes

Hugbox should be able tear people up. Hugbox can be more than just cute fluffies doing cute things.

I agree. Its a compulsion I myself share.

Speaking as person who believes in hugbox, I really do appreciate this. I do think this fandom does need more hugbox. Also, hugbox is needed to remind us that the world is not an overly sad place.

3 Likes