Foal on a Pole [Part 1] (by SouthernKilling)

78 Likes

Interesting concept but as soon as my eyes read Foal on a pole my mind went straight for the type of foal on a pole that an abuser with a morbid fascination for Vlad the Impaler would create. :man_facepalming:t2: :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

That was my thought to lmao

4 Likes

This is fantastic, a clever use of the biotoy concept.

I mean, they are essentially just organic animatronics, right?

And now I want to see Five Nights at Fred-fluffs.

Edit: Freddy Fluffbear. Yeah, that sounds better.

13 Likes

Or strippers.

It’s a multi-faceted premise, depending on how far in the gutter your mind goes.

7 Likes

Cue the fluffy in lingerie pole dancing ‘seductively’.

Edit: and of course there’s “pole” as a slang term. How’s that for the gutter?

6 Likes

very cute, since they are forever foals i can see it avoids the space issue the foal in a can has

wonder if they can be removed from the “lamp” to walk around and play and then go back for sleep/food/singing :thinking:

5 Likes

I like this. I can see 2 possible abuse outcomes off the pole of my head:

1. some kid with a laser pointer
  2. some pranksters putting one of these up in those old timey towns where there is still a night watchman extinguishing candle lit lanterns with a long stick in the morning. That guy being super tired and whacking the foal with the extinguishing stick from muscle memory alone lol.
7 Likes

Or they put on top one of the old gas lamp poles and the fluffy asphyxiates. Or catches on fire. Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Probably best if they never learn that the outside is real.

5 Likes

4 Likes

“Hwhat you mean, the lantern don’t shine so good no more but make weird sounds instead? Nothing a lil propane and propane accessories can’t fix, I tell you hwhat!”

6 Likes

This is a really cool and creative idea, so props to you! I also like how this is borderline abuse, but the ad tries to make it seem fun and safe by talking about how they’re fed and the waste goes down a tube, but ignoring the fact that the fluffy is literally imprisoned in the glass lmao

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll take 1 all black fluffy and one black with orange mane and tail for Halloween. A green one for St. Patrick’s Day. A yellow, pink, orange for summer. A set of six that match this pile of red pepper, but only if they match it perfectly.

What was that? Oh, this isn’t where I placed order. Sorry

2 Likes

What keeps it singing and dancing as the misery sets in?

2 Likes

I’m not sure it would be miserable per se, because that would require something to compare to. As far as the foal knows, the little compartment, the food pellets, and singing are all of reality. Oh sure, it can see out, but it has no way of knowing that what it sees is real, especially since it likely wouldn’t be able to smell anything and it’s ability to hear would be impaired.

That’s why letting it out for short periods would be cruel, because then it would be miserable.

3 Likes

I think they’ll still want interaction. They will see people walking around and want to play with them. And people will be sure to stop and watch them sometimes. And probably talk to them. So they will know interaction is possible.

3 Likes

Could be, could be. Depends on the construction of the container and the intelligence of the fluffy, I suppose.

3 Likes

I figured they have to be able to hear outside because you can hear them sing.

3 Likes

A mild electrical shock should recharge their holiday spirit.

3 Likes