Super Sorry Box (moonie)

Actually looking back on this, I imagine when the foals get past “Big Babbeh” stage the Parents really don’t need to raise them anymore, and I can see parents giving in to peer pressure from their adult children. Because they’re housepets the mothers are supposed to raise them to maturity, once their mature they’re a human problem.

1 Like

no, but they still cry and beg to keep the babbehs
or keep them

I never liked the headcanon that once foals grow up the parents, especially the moms just abandon them and don’t give a shit about them anymore. Like with human moms, my fluffies realize their young are old enough and independent enough to be okay on their own but still considered them to always be her little babbeh. Hence why Missy still referred to Mystic as ‘babbeh’ despite being angi at her. She’ll get over it and still loves Mystic. She just got caught up in the moment is all.

Of course my inexperienced or bad moms like Glitter or even Babydoll will just ignore them and continue to be obsessed over babies and demand for ‘nyu tummeh babbehs’ (Glitter) or see them more as playmates than actual children (Babydoll).

I also hate the deadbeat fluffy dad trope with fluffies and that’s why I aim to have more faithful stallion fathers in my work.

1 Like

are all of them on reddit?

Wdym?

1 Like

I went over your gallery 4 times and found only 1 fluffy dad. and it’s this one

i just assumed all of the good fathers are on reddit. if I am blind and wrong, can you tell me where plz. by nature, attentiveness periodically leaves me

1 Like

assuming a normal box that you can get for free wouldn’t work

Fam u need them low budget instincts if u wanna make it in the sorry box world

1 Like

There are way cheaper Super Sorry Boxes by other sellers (and are better made than Hasbio’s)

2 Likes

It’s a box, you can get one for free or even make it

1 Like

That too. You can DIY a Super Sorry Box

1 Like

Noooooo mystic

1 Like