Sweet Consequences (InfraredTurbine)

Well well if it isn’t the consequences of your own acts

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

97 Likes

Ah, great. As if we didn’t already have Coyotes and Foxes to worry about, now we got fluffies trying to get into our chicken coops?!

12 Likes

Well, now…considering that these shitrats can eat their own young, should it really come as a surprise that they’d eat baby chicks, too?

But unlike foxes and coyotes, I wouldn’t feel a single iota of guilt eviscerating these invasive pests.

9 Likes

PWease, nee eat pee pee chiwpies to feed mummahs pwetty babbehs~

4 Likes

now that i think about it a cock could easily DESTROY a fluffy

i mean look at those claws

yeah i was talking about a male chicken

13 Likes

Find the foals and eat them too.

1 Like

I think this is the first time I’ve seen a fluffy able to harm anything but themselves and maybe a bug.

7 Likes

wow, cooks are indeed dangerous
imagine how deep that can go into

what species of chicken is that?

1 Like

Now those babbehs have a tasty hoofsie to eat, how considerate!

1 Like

I’m a little shocked a fluffy could kill even a chick.

Now make it lead you to the herd for some payback.

1 Like

This piece of shit could’ve went for veg or even the grains if he wanted, but he went straight for chick murder, a much more laborious and difficult food source to return to his foals

This isn’t about food, it’s about wanting to kill chicks, likely out of jealousy for their warm home

13 Likes

It didn’t eat grass because it’s not tasty.

But them again, nearly if not all herbivores eat baby birds.

3 Likes

well I think I know one thing this chick eating shitrat could be useful for, feed them to the pigs, they will devour him and leave no trace of him left, but first we could find its families and feed them to the pigs first before tossing him in there

1 Like

but yeah the interaction between fluffies and farms are something I always like to see, since fluffies can both be invasive pests but also helpful farmhands

3 Likes

I bet she’s gonna try walking after the weggie has been cut.

Seen such on those old shocksites; after someones arm got separated, just under the elbow, the person received a slow decapitation after that…well, the person tried grabbing its neck instinctively, just to feel a bloody stump.

1 Like

Hungry and went for those poor chicks? Thats a “hell no!” And “your dead meat!”

1 Like

You know thats an good idea, imagine a shitrat was jealous of other animals cause they have all what they wanted and like any shitty dumb idiots they would try to get even but ended up dead. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Let’s be honest… we’ve read stories and seen comics where it wasn’t the chicken kind destroying shitrats…

2 Likes

Could be like white tail deer where they need something like minerals and protein.

1 Like