'Swpowin Sibwings(MayEye)

A commission for @SpaghettiDave
These cuties are Mocha and Nova from his story Lovesick which I enjoyed catching up on during breaks while working on this pic.
Im rather proud of the way this came out, especially the proportions and the eyes! Comments and constructive criticism welcome!
Edit: noticed i forgot to color some lines so i fixed that.

57 Likes

Beeg head… :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Lorge cranium xD

2 Likes

LOVE YOUR STYLE.
SO adorable.
I am struggling to think of any constructive criticism. only suggestion I could POSSIBLY have is if you eeeeeever so slightly blur the background layers (as appropriate to their field depth), even to an almost imperceptible level, it can make the foreground subject pop. It IS a lovely and detailed bit of work you have in the fence and foliage, so I wouldn’t want to lose that. It’s like when I’ve put all this work in a backing track like a rhythm instrument and I hate to ‘lose’ it but at the end of the mix the singer / lead has to come first so, set ego aside and just filter it a bit, drop it back.
I don’t comment on people’s art much so this is big. I want more of your work. Please continue !

2 Likes

So cute :slight_smile: nice work!

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

Exploring-babbehs are bestest babehs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (not in “bestest” way but in like bestest way… bit confusing really)

2 Likes

AAAAA thank you! I don’t do a lot of background so that’s a really useful tip and thank you so much for such a big compliment!

1 Like

:star_struck: thank you so much for the compliment!! I really enjoy your art!

Lol I got you, and I agree!

Agreed with everyone else here: your work is absolutely gorgeous :100: And I totally understand working to improve your craft, but if this is the starting point, you’ve got no reason to sell yourself short!

1 Like