Taking Out The Trash [by ChungusMyBungus]

being trans isnt a sexual thing though

3 Likes

best pratchett story

5 Likes

Dude, I said I agree with ThatsWhy because I agreed with their points. I also don’t approve of the things Rowling is saying about trans people, but I also don’t approve of silencing people even if what they’re saying is something I consider wrong.

‘I agree and I’m not even trans’ was meant as a joke to ThatsWhy’s point about being a transwoman. A trans person and a cis person have joined hands on this matter and said ‘don’t really give a fuck’, and that’s all there is to it. Again, my biggest issue with Rowling is that she was a shit writer and always has been.

I literally made an entire post asking how this site feels about the use of slurs in stories to make sure that I wasn’t going to upset people, and went out of my way to put trigger warnings at the starts of the relevant stories in case people weren’t comfortable reading them because of the included slurs. Personally I don’t even care, they’re just words, BFD, I’ve been called slurs before, hell I get called them to this day, but I’m a decent enough human being (despite my presence on this site) to want to be wary of the feelings of other people.

But if you looked at my body of work and my comments here and said ‘oh, I don’t like you anymore’ based on, what, your own misinterpretation of what I said? That’s on you buddy, enjoy not reading my stuff anymore I guess.

4 Likes

So which side is arresting political opponents (hundreds, not just Trump), starting riots in the streets that last for months (which I was affected by—ask me to tell you about that, do it), calling for Jewish genocide (From the river to the sea, right?), setting up protesters from the other side (I mean, have you seen those new videos from J6 with police throwing gas grenades into the crowd before the riot started? Shocking), spreading misinformation (Israel bombed a hospital oh no), letting hardened criminals back out on the streets, giving kink books to kids, having kids dress up in drag and dance, cutting lff kids’ genitals—

Oh, also, which side has a black-wearing bloc attached to it that keeps talking about reshaping society? I mean, do you really think you won’t get put up against the wall eventually if you run with fanatical social revolutionaries?

Cute slogan, though.

The most severe “transphobia” I tend to get from people on the right is “hey I disagree with your lifestyle but it’s your right so just don’t be shitty and we’re good”. Which, y’know, isn’t actually transphobia, it’s an opinion. So… Yeah. Occasionally there are assholes, but since people on my side tend to look at people by their personalities instead of the categories they fit into, I tend to get along well with the vast majority.

2 Likes

seems like you got lucky

4 Likes

Ohhh you’re just a massive piece of shit. Yeah, I’m not dealing with this on a forum about cute little fluffy horses.

Your actions are going to bite you in the ass, I promise you that.

(FYI, I’m jewish. Freeing Palestine is not a “jewish genocide”, and equating Israels genocide against Palestinians to jewish people is antisemtic. Cheers!

Guess the other right-leaning trans people I know did, too…?

1 Like

yeah that sounds right

1 Like

Yep, total coincidence

Definitely not related to, say, accepting that other people disagreeing is not hate speech

1 Like

Guys cool it on the political talk or we’ll have to close the topic.

Continue it in Private Messaging if you wish but don’t take over the comments.

6 Likes

It’s called the original position fallacy.

Like how middle class people supported the Bolsheviks because they saw themselves as the oppressed proletariat, but then the Bolsheviks came into power and oops! Turns out that those middle class folks were actually part of the harmful bourgeoise element! Needless to say, hilarity ensued.

Or like how some people want slavery to be legalized because they imagine themselves owning slaves, when (unless they’re rich) it’s more likely that they’d be slaves.

Or people who think that living in an anarchic, post-apocalyptic wasteland would be totally rad, because they don’t realise that “no laws” applies to everyone, not just them.

Pretty much any time someone supports something that will fuck a lot of people up the ass because they take it for granted that their own ass will remain unfucked, that’s the original position fallacy.

5 Likes

You would actually have a much better argument if you explained how that was the case and didn’t rely on emotion to carry the entire thing.

I’m sorry that you think I’m a piece of shit. I would try to improve, but you didn’t really explain how I’m a piece of shit beyond “no ur antisemitic tho” and as we know, “no u” is not actually an argument.

Edit: oh no, a shit emoji.

Edit 2: oh no, two pepe emojis

Finally, a sane person arrives. I’m gonna leave this to you, okay? I need to go move stuff to my new apartment. Is much more betterer than doing this.

1 Like

Really? Where are they?

1 Like

They’re against you, dumbass

1 Like

Kids, don’t make me call in the moderator. I will turn this car around.

3 Likes

Do it drive this shit off a cliff cuz it’s only gonna get worse

1 Like

Well, I guess I’ll have to rethink my opinion, then. What he’s saying makes a lot of sense.

@nobodyatall Are you really against me, babe?

Last warning folks take the politics and the shit-talking away from the comments. Private Message each other all you want but leave the bullshit off the public comments.

2 Likes

We’re being civil.

@anon76434124 and I have no actual problems with one another. At least from my side.