Talking Pigs (common_miracle)

Random fact: Fluffies are quite a popular dish in some parts of China. They need to be kept alive as long as possible prior to preparing, as their meat tends to harden and loose it’s taste quickly after death.

Chinese officials dissaprove any claims that Hasbio products are being sold in the country - as dishes or otherwise. Furthermore “Such products simply do not comply with health and safety standards functioning in our country, thus cannot be found in stores or served as food. We diligently inspect any claims that state otherwise and act accordingly” - adds CFDA’s head of Dept. of Food Safety Supervision - Wan Zhejiang.

As some independent sources claim however: The ban only includes “Fluffies”. If the product being sold isn’t labeled as a fluffy then it can be served without issue.

104 Likes

I take it these are primarily available at the wet market.

11 Likes

I’d buy the entire stock of these in a heartbeat. Not even to eat them, just to laugh at them. Such ugly little pighorses!

21 Likes

Stick him in the pantry until after his best by date. Then toss him for being expired

8 Likes

yum yum ,soya sauce and tempura its all . :yum:

4 Likes

China, you think you’re buying what it’s says it is, hahaha, you’re dead wrong.

5 Likes

“You gross little shit, you’re so disgusting, you can’t even be sold as food. You’re worthless! Into the trash with you!”

7 Likes

Damn

3 Likes

Superb artstyle on your creations! You have such a distinctive style and the fluffies look great!

7 Likes

Oh this looks very well made

4 Likes

This was really good. I normally don’t like this style but this was awesome. The cigarette is a nice touch too

4 Likes

Splendid models.

Also that is one way to cause a parasite pandemic, would be fun.

3 Likes

Really good, both the comic / story and the models!

1 Like

Finally, wet markets have an ethical product to sell.

3 Likes

Tf are wet markets

Markets that sell live animals that are butchered and cooked on the spot.

1 Like

Often, wet markets sell animals outside the typical pigs-goats-cows. Examples include dogs and cats, bats, rats, snakes, monkeys and apes, and whatever else the seller’s hunters or breeders provide. These wild-caught food animals are often called bush meat.

Due to the wide and unregulated variety of animals sold, wet markets all too often bring localised pathogens to human populations, leading to zoonotic (animal to human, cross-species) outbreaks. A lot of epidemiologists suspect Ebola, Marburg, and covid, among others, are the product of wet markets and/or bush meat. Even HIV was the product of bush meat, with a mutation of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus jumping from a chimp to humans. It dates back to the 1920s, but was isolated to a fairly small section of Central Africa for decades.

2 Likes

I really hope this kind of thing can appear in our local restaurants or supermarkets in China. Anyway, watching these detestable things suffer makes me feel very happy.

1 Like

If only they were sold in Japanese stores, I bet a little fresh wasabi rubbed into their wounds would make them taste delicious!!

1 Like

I know it’s Korean, but now I wonder if they’d make good kimchi or Army Stew. Surely they can substitute for Spam.

1 Like