Termination contract: Unity №6 (CLOSED)

Good evening ladies and gentelmen. The founding principles behind our mascots were always pretty simple: it needs to have a horn and there can only be one unity at any given time. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances the latter couldn’t been fulfilled in a proper manner. In the light of this, I decided to solve this problem in the most direct way i know. I’m opening an open contract to dispose of our previous mascot. It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple bullet to the head, an elabrate scheme in the style of Hitman, or a non-lethal “you wish you were dead” type of thing from dishonored. I want Unity gone, permentaly. The one to do it in the most impressive way will receive a badge and will be payed with an exposure coin. You have 2 weeks until the contract expires. Happy hunting.

58 Likes

Your days are numbered, little one…

4 Likes

We just gonna murk this little dude now? Replace em? Aight.
Dunno if im game i’ve been hitting the art block.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah I’m down for this

2 Likes

Originally we were supposed to change mascots every time the current one got murked. Didn’t worked out due to too an unexpected amount of respect towards other people’s work on the new site

5 Likes

This should be interesting…

That sounds awesome we should go back to that

Can I obliterate it into a total mush, with much prejudice?

1 Like

We technically never turned our back on that policy. At the time the only thing staff said is to wait at least a month in order to prevent the situation where the mascot has to be changed every single day. Otherwise people were always free to permakill the mascot (with one exception, but that one has been long retired).

1 Like

The instructions are pretty clear as far as i am concerned

1 Like

When we turn in our contracts, what is the best way to get it to you?

Just post it and ping me

'Bout goddamn time

:wink:

In all seriousness, I love Grim, and if I had to pick a permanent mascot, I would choose his work to represent us.
But we’ve got SO many talented people here. We should showcase lots of their work.

1 Like

I am sure the line will eventually come to his unity again

2 Likes

Oh I have no doubt of that.

But I’m SUPER happy to see SqueakyFriend’s work on the banner. Wub @SqueakyFriend !

1 Like

Gr1m is truly a staple of our weird little community

3 Likes

Well, im not the greatest artist but ill try it out

Do it sucka

@MayEye