The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff - Ended

WeIcome aboard Midnight Papa.

…Im honestIy surprised the poIIs is this cIose.

1 Like

Yay! I’m sad I missed the first one, but it looks like the October pot will get split up into this one.
Hopefully that gives more people a reason to enter ;D

1 Like

Six more days until the deadline. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes: :bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes:

I am overjoyed about the fact that I get to be a part of this,
it´s my first time participating in a contest on this site after all.
The entries look great so far! Keep it up!

:bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes: :bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes:

2 Likes

WeIcome aboard Sire Heartwarming. :slight_smile:

Happy you’re Enjoying yourseIF.

Oh shit, I just found out about this contest, I hope I can submit something decent, I’d like to win something in my life xD

1 Like

I have 3 days to make something I had on mind

1 Like

I got you fam. ~Hands slip with the number 8 on it~ Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Judging begins tomorrow, last day for submissions unless you contact me in advance and let me know you’ll be done by saturday/sunday at latest.

My request might sound unfair but I could do a re-upload on the 18th, I didn’t have time to give it a decent coloring and for work reasons I can’t do it today.

1 Like

Go right ahead, I have at least one other late entry so i’ll just delay voting/wrap up. Might help you clinch a ribbon. :wink:

1 Like

i have finally created this monstrosity

suprisingly all it took was a mental breakdown and my art app not working lmfao

1 Like

Fate works in mysterious ways.

So, can I post mine tomorrow too?
I have mine in flat colors as well

1 Like

Yeah got a few other Iast minute requests so I’II deIay judging tiII the weekend. So easiIy another 36-48 hours.

A bit glad there’s an extension, since I wasn’t sure what time the deadline was. Either way, I made a Last-minute entry!

1 Like

And there you are. ~hand them #11 tag~

Voting starts this weekend once I get the last of the last of the extension requests in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ripoffMcgee ~hands #12 slip~

time for me to lose unceremoniously

1 Like

You’d think that, but its a public vote.

Dont worry i’ll make sure people know you lost/won at the award ceremony. :slight_smile: