The Adventures of Hapi the Poopiest Babbeh - Part 1 (By: Miemie)

I started out just wanting to draw a poopie baby with parasites. And now I have a whole arc in my head for his recovery story that I am planning out. I made him look too gross and sad…

Poopie babies need love too. They don’t get it usually, but w/e have some content. (=ↀωↀ=)✧

Part 2

210 Likes

53 Likes

Ohh love your style cant wait to see upcoming pages

21 Likes

crying gif
poor baby

26 Likes

Looking forward to this!

Funny how it seems so many readers like brown fluffies…

21 Likes

Wow, that is a shocking juxtaposition between grotesque and adorable.
you are quite talented :heart:

19 Likes

Everybody loves an underdog

17 Likes

Really great, I’m eager for this to continue

9 Likes

ngl thought the stuffy friend was giving him special huggies there for a moment.
Great artstyle, you can make fluffies really disgusting, or really wholesome and kyooot.
Can’t wait to see more of your work.

7 Likes

Oh, he turned out to quite the cute little guy, the brown and green really compliment each other.

6 Likes

it lives to wage it unholy war of love and hugies on the unsuspecting world

7 Likes

I hate parasites so much, they’re not only awful to all sorts of animals but they’re friggin’ disgusting while doing it. :face_vomiting:

I’m glad the baby survived :pleading_face: … There have certainly been a lot of real animals who have recovered from absolutely nightmarish situations, although fluffies are typically depicted as being very weak, it’s amazing what some care and love can do with all sorts of creatures, so good fluffs can pull through too. :relaxed:

6 Likes

i want Happi to be safe and never hungry and loved and cozy and happy for ETERNITY

or as long as a fluffy lives

1 Like

GOD you artstyle!!! that waifu!!! 10000/10

2 Likes

usually i only like fluffy torture and that kind of thing but admittedly i figure fate should go easy on the poopies/munstahs bc of what a shit life they already had

nah, im just fucking with u all. TIME FORE THE INCINERATOR

3 Likes

Lovely artstyle. The poopie babbeh looks absolutely revolting though. Good on her to fix it up again.

2 Likes

That’s enough to make a grown man cry……

5 Likes

Dayum, now that is a glow-up. Lil’ guy needed it too.

4 Likes

Geez Louise it deserves to live after literally going through all that shit. I wish the best for Hapi.

3 Likes

My heart

1 Like