The Adventures of Hapi the Poopiest Babbeh - Part 2 (By: Miemie)

Ah yes, at least the poopie baby has working bowels. That’s a relief.

Should probably go to a Fluffy technician (aka fluffy vet???), but they usually only service domestic fluffies from proper HASBIO distributers with good pedigree. At least that’s my head cannon.

Fluffies die so easily, they were probably made to be broken so you can just buy another one to replace them ASAP. But they also can suffer through a lot. :frowning:

I’ve never really seen any ‘old’ fluffies besides the ancient feral heard sage ones in stories.

Anyways enjoy. ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ

169 Likes

Ugh bot flies larva even this baby so dumb thinking they are friends :man_facepalming:"they are not bad" its borrowing and killin you dumbass!!

Glad the owner is bit patience hope he will recover

26 Likes

Hurk Bot Flies have been nightmare fuel for me ever since I saw this video years ago.
[Bot fly kills monkey (Cleveland) - YouTube]

You’re a better person than I am for rehabilitating the little guy, euthanasia would have been the easy option.

12 Likes

no dumdum its not “oh hes too dumb to know better” its “hes so emotionally broken that he thinks actual parasites are his only friends”

28 Likes

I’ve seen youtube recuse videos like this. Finally someone got the idea to do it with fluffies, good job!

9 Likes

those pimple popping videos but with fluffies

12 Likes

There are some horse cyst popping videos out there, so fluffies with cysts wouldn’t be that far off.

9 Likes

well heres hoping someone hops on that cause thats an untapped goldmine

5 Likes

I enjoyed that line a lot. That fluffy is just so miserable and unloved he’s grateful for parasitic maggots giving him attention. That’s some top quality sadbox.

20 Likes

Congratulations for achieving all of the boxes in one single fluffy. It’s a sadhorrorabuseweirdbox quad-fecta!

9 Likes

I’m sure a fluffy physician would treat him if they were being paid. But the cost would likely be far above the cost of a healthy fluffy, and they’d probably first try to convince you not to pay for the treatment and just have him put down and replaced.

3 Likes

I love how detailed your art style is. That fluffy is amazingly gross and pathetic.

3 Likes

Poor baby!

6 Likes

Well, this is going to be a disgusting ride isn’t it? Here’s hoping for at least a bittersweet ending.

1 Like

He doesn’t know that.

3 Likes

Really gross but I still find it heartwarming. I am curious if taking off the large ticks (or whatever the large bugs are) first before going to the bot flies would be a better approach. Obviously the bot flies are pretty lethal but those bugs seem to be easy pickings.

2 Likes

Ew ew ew ew :persevere:

Honestly though, it really is a relief that his bowels are working, it means he was saved in time, before his organs would shut down.

7 Likes

He really should be put out of his misery, quick and painlessly… he will never be truly healthy, and wont have a long life ahead of him after all those parasites and diseases.

2 Likes

Nooo, baby :frowning:

1 Like

I really like panel 5, not because of the tears but the teeth. Not sure but I find the teeth the best and most eye catching area of focus in that panel.

3 Likes