The American Dream (Part 18) by DreamMLP

12 fluffies crammed into the same carry box, and 10 of them babies. If there was any sorry box this was it.

At least you were near the entrance and could see. Around you the six older babbehs ran around. Hulk was demanding out, Lollipop was shitting, Mint was whining about being in the box, Jelly was trying to calm him, Grim was pacing back and forth, and Cloud was yelling at her mummah. Of course mummah was wedged against the back, nursing her four newborns. There was the blue male unicorn that had been named Gummy, the yellow male earthie that had been named Bob, the pink female pegasus that had been named Drop, and the last one, the one that had been named Lucky.

You couldn’t process it when you first saw it. It looked like a fluffy, the horn on its head, the wings on its back. But something in your head wasn’t clicking right. You had gotten up to it and sniffed it. It smelled like any other newborn babbeh, but something just wasn’t right.

Now you watched him nurse with the others in the back of the box, Snowball keeping her eye on it. After all she had only began to feed him after enough hits with the sorry stick, and it might take a few more to fully accept it.

The box rocked again, Daddeh was taking you to a different room. Looking outside, you could see the rooms were white, clean. Other people sat with animals in their laps and around them. Daddeh took you into a smaller room, where a man in white looked through the bars to all of you.

“Nine, ten… jesus, twelve? Think that’s safe to have that many in there?”

“You’re the fluff vet,” Daddeh said. “You tell me.”

“Right.” The man opened the crate, but Daddeh told you to stay. Of course Hulk ignored him and jumped right out.

“Gon’ get biggest owies fo putting Huwk in sowwy box!” He yelled, only to be smacked on the head by the man in white’s sorry stick.

“Ten babies,” the white man said. “Of course one of them’s a smarty. He’s one of the older litter right?”

“Yeah, the one I found her with on the street.”

“Might as well take a look at him first.” The white man picked up Hulk, setting him on the counter. Using a variety of sticks and tools, he poked and prodded at the smarty, as much as he yelled against it.

“Perfectly healthy, that attitude though… probably not going to net you much in the end.”

The white man did the same with the other foals. Of special concern was Snowball and Lucky.

“The first alicorn I’ve managed to breed,” Daddeh said. “But I’m still worried about Snowball’s potential, when I found her she had a brown fluff with her. I took care of it discreetly… but I’m worried it might come back in some future litters.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that,” The white man replied. “This mare is one of the most fertile I’ve seen. You said she was already pregnant when you found her?”

“Pregnant and with her foals.”

“Hmm, and the dad? The blue one there?”

Daddeh looked to you, “No that’s not the dad, that one’s from another set. A mare, her ‘bestest’, and this one here.” He picked you up, setting you on the counter between the two. “I sold the mom and her bestest to a couple… factories. This one I kept around, never really knew what to do with him.”

“Well,” the white man began to examine you. “He’s clearly street-born, you can see it in his teeth. Seems to be in alright health otherwise.”

“It’s his head I’m more interested in,” Daddeh said. “Keeps silent, but caught on to the litterbox pretty quick. Rode the Roomba around while his family shit themselves. Rarely have to discipline him either which is a plus. One of his siblings was an alicorn from what the mom told me.”

The white man rubbed around the top of your head, searching for something. “No vestigial horn that I can see. Full pegasus it seems. Strange, smart behavior is usually concentrated to unicorns and alicorns. If you’ve seen a herd you’ll know the toughies are often pegasi and earths. Not to say this one doesn’t have a good set of trunks on him.” He felt around your legs.

“Well,” Daddeh said. “They all alright at least?”

“Yes I’d say they’re all developing nicely. Could pawn them all off now for a good chunk of change, or wait for them to grow a bit.”

“We’ll see,” Daddeh said, putting you back in the box and picking it up.

The way home was uneventful. Until the smell of piss and shit began wafting its way around the box, and out into the car.

“Dammit!” Daddeh said, “Who the hell did that?”

None would speak up.

“Nobody huh? Fine, all you babies are getting the sorry stick when we’re home.”

Hulk sprinted up to the front. “Meanie daddeh nu gib Huwk sowwy stick! Huwk gib yuo sowwy stick! Huwk gonna gib sowwy poopsies!”

Huwk turned around, pressing his backside through a hole in the bars, and pushed.

Daddeh looked over and yelled “OH YOU FUCKING-“

Your world was rocked, everything went black.

Previous Part

Next Part

26 Likes

Hulk threatened to use a sorry stick on a human? Ballsy, and dumb enough to distract the driver long enough that the ending sounds like a car crash.

6 Likes

I think idiot hulk gonna shot a sorry poopie on the hole and the owner sees it and well my guess as yours…they have a car accident.

3 Likes

Hulk seems got them into one hell of an accident, not sure if its karma for the owner

Or Hulk just one of those damn bad luck fluffies you have around.

Nice chapter @DreamMLP hope Dream is ok :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

All I can say is he’s not dead

3 Likes