The American Dream (Part 49) By DreamMLP

Some leaves rattled.

Commotion began to erupt from the crowd.

Hulk tilted his head up. ”Hu am dewe!? Nu intewup-“

A loud “SCREE!” Came from the crowd. As your vision began to blur, you saw a red smudge fly over you.

The pressure on your head disappeared with the tuffy. Hulk’s gaze seemed to follow it up, his eyes went wide. Then he turned and bolted.

MISTAKE. NATURE. BALANCE. You heard the words in your head. Around you the screams of Hulk’s herd.

“SCREE!”

“WUN WAY!”

“SABE BABBEHS!”

That last sentence got you to your feet. Where were they?

You looked around frantically, but only found the tuffy named Thunder. He was pressed halfway up a tree, and strained against nothing.

BALANCE. MISTAKE. FEAR. ELIMINATE STRONGEST.

Thunder’s eyes bulged, he let out a loud shriek, and exploded. Blood rained over every fluffy nearby.

At that moment, all your lessons and experience left you. Only one course of action came to mind, the one you’d always known: Run away.

And so you ran.

BALANCE. NATURE. MISTAKE. BALANCE. EXTERMINATE.

You ran as fast as you could, even with an eye flopping around outside of your head as you went.

MISTAKE. EXTERMINATE.

The words grew fainter as you ran. A good sign.

You escaped the forest, even with your entire body screaming in pain. You entered the neighborhood. Past Georgie’s house, the trash cans, onto the sidewalk.

At last, one of your legs gave out. You tumbled a bit further over the pavement, and collapsed.

The last thing you remember was looking up towards the sky, as everything went black.

You woke up in a vet’s office.

Previous Part

Next Part

8 Likes

Well fuck what I just said in the last part. I forgot about the jellenheimer.

Christ I hope Dream isn’t alone again.

3 Likes