The American Dream (Part 8) by DreamMLP

You both ran… and ran.

You and green, long after you both knew Daddeh had gone forever sleepies. The only thing on your minds was not going like him.

And so you ran.

Then you walked. Slower, but still forward, away from the monster.

The sky was very dark now. There were no humans in sight. No sounds of the monster. Your green brother did the only thing he knew.

“Mummah!”

He wandered about, calling out her name. You kept your silent distance. Keeping yourself near him, but out of harms way should he… attract something.

You didn’t know where you were, you had never been this far from the can. The can you’d probably never see again. You kept moving forward.

“Mummah! Mummah!” Green continued to scream.

At some point, neither of you could go on any longer. You simply plopped yourself down, looking around for a safe place to sleep. Your brother weakly called out.

“Mummah…”

“Babbehs?”

Green perked his head up, as did you. Speeding to your feet, you looked around for the source of the noise.

“Babbehs hewe?”

It was coming from a pile of trash against the wall. You darted to it, Green following you. In a small crevice against the wall, you saw her. Mummah.

“Gween Babbeh? Byu Babbeh? Nu foweba sweepies?”

Yellow, who had been asleep on her back, stirred awake.

“Bwuddas hewe?”

All four of you spent the night there, cuddled up, asleep.

You didn’t sleep, not that night or several nights after.

When day came again, you set off to find nummies. In this new place food was more plentiful, having not been thoughtlessly devoured like your old home. But it was also an unknown place, with its own challenges. At one point a monster fought you. Not a big barkie monster like the last, this one smaller, and brown. It hadn’t eaten you, only hissed, grabbing the chunk of burnt meat you were dragging back to mummah and taking off.

The rest of the day was spent near the road. All day mummah sat and tried to beg every hooman that passed.

“Pwease be nyu daddeh! Nyu mummah? Babbehs nee’ homsies and sketties!”

This was life for several days. Almost always you were ignored, sometimes laughed at. You took what you could get, nothing could be worse than the man with the black and green munstah hat. Or so you thought. One day all four of you sat on the sidewalk. Mummah looking out for opportunities, Yellow sleeping on her back, Green sitting next to her on the ground. You were always further back, against the wall, save another human decide to imprison you beneath a cup.

It was an empty day, few people were on the streets, and it was getting late. You yawned, having spent the morning looking for nummies and enjoying the break. Down the sidewalk came a normal looking hooman in a suit, holding a case and talking to the rectangle in his hand.

“…Oh yeah? Two years old next week?”

Mummah perked her head at the sound.

“Ooo! Nice mistah! Be nyu daddeh fow mummah and babbehs? Babbehs nee’ miwkies and homsies and-“

“…I can probably make it if- hold on.”

He looked down to the four of you, his expression blank. In one swift motion he lifted his leg, bringing his boot down. One squeal was all that came from Green before he was a puddle of fur and blood and bones on the sidewalk. The man wiped his shoe on the ground, scraping off the excess, and off he went again.

“…Yeah sorry Jerry, fluffy family on the road. Want me to bring anything to her party? Shannon makes a mean…”

He disappeared down the road. Leaving mummah to silently stare at the crushed remains of her green babbeh.

Nobody got much sleep that night either.

Previous Part

Next Part

33 Likes

Aaaaaw :frowning:

3 Likes

You should have put the “asshole” tag.

3 Likes

I’m betting on mummah not giving a single fuck about poor green and probably devouring the corpse.

Can’t wait for blue to get older so he can punish his mother and sister for being such assholes.

Also I know you haven’t mentioned the alicorn since part 1, but I have a feeling he’s still alive and will be reunited with his family and possibly help blue exact vengeance for his father.

7 Likes

God, I really hope something horrible happens to yellow and mummah has to watch.

1 Like

Aaaaaw, I was hoping something very very VERY bad to happen to that fat yellow fuck. Oh well…

That guy is a fuck up moron…typical rather just ignore it. :cold_sweat:

I think it got eaten already as it did chirp then went silent.

1 Like

yes but it could’ve been picked up by a guy who was there (homeless/passerby) who shut it up so it wouldn’t attract attention and sold for some $$

1 Like

This is why i hate people. Im still.gonna abuse fluffies, though.