The Ballad of Chocolate Chip #7 (By Chocowate Chippy)

edit: forgot the image somehow.

I have no idea where to take the story from here lmao

<<Prev | First | Next >>

70 Likes

At least the voice color is that of the brother.

3 Likes

but of course! he’s the smarty now!

1 Like

Hmmm what if… Roland had an ironic rescue? Bear with me, a human tortures or ounishes the mare and green brother and rescued Roland and bathes him but this washes off his dye and in more ways than one this reveals his true smarty colors. In response to the bratty demands and sorry poopies, the human puts hair removal ointment on him, making him bald and puts a diaper on him before putting him back in tge alley looking like a big fat bald baby… or to hammer that theme home, the human in addition, removed their teeth, damaged their nerves with a few needles, scald their tongue muting their voice into nothing but peeps and chirps, force their eyes closed and lobotomise them. Basically turn them into an artificial sensitive babbeh for further mockery from him family if they still live.

10 Likes

Chip gets a sister named Brownie.

3 Likes

Could have chip (now standing tall on his daddy’s shoulder or head) revisit his shity family and decide there fates " could also make wonald be a new fuck toy" for chip

2 Likes

literally have a plan for a sequel comic called “Ronald’s Revenge” that’s really similar to this

5 Likes

that’s not a bad idea

1 Like

I was thinking I could write a comic about a brown pillow fluff that Chip’s owner could get to be his special friend

1 Like

happy to help , and keep up the good work

Why are the words cut off on the side?

because I’m terrible at editing

2 Likes

Ah, well, can’t fault a guy who admits he’s not perfect.

1 Like

such is the life of a dark colored fluffy

7 Likes

“you must be this brown to go home with a nyu daddeh”

3 Likes