The Ballad of Chocolate Chip #6 (By Chocowate Chippy)

thanks to WolframSparks for the reference I used for Chip hugging his daddy’s thumb

Marty reference

<<Prev | First | Next >>

93 Likes

I’d find it funny if the guy’s name is Baker.

9 Likes

it is now lmao

5 Likes

Now to put some meat on those little bones!

5 Likes

I hope chocochip lives a good life and doesn’t end up like marty

4 Likes

I’m a disgusting hugboxer (when the fluffy deserves it) so Chip’s probably gonna have a long happy fluffy life

8 Likes

at some point we need a timelaps into there futures

(ironic) but good shit

2 Likes

Feed Chip… actual chocolate chips. And sketties. He needs to be pleasantly plump

1 Like

I think we should beat Ronald with hammers personally.

1 Like

Is the “magic Sketti” laced with poison?

1 Like

Yeah I wanna know what the deal is with that too.

Like how peeps missed the " with laxatives " part
Tho there not far off with the poison idea since emetic types of poison can trigger the same effects

1 Like

Chocolate Chip is so ugly I can’t imagine that even a hugboxer would save him… so I forsee a long term plan to make Chip very very delicious

I get the feeling you’re not gonna like the rest of this comic

4 Likes

Hm, that last image.

I hope he ends up like Marty.

Also, why are the poopie foals always still newborn chirpies with their eyes closed while the bully foals are always weanlings even though they’re from the same brood? Malnutrition does not explain that.

Sorry, but nutrition exactly explains it, given the speed of development, one or 2 days of malnutrition is the difference between having talkative foals and chirpie foals, more than anything taking quickly

1 Like

I’m resisting the urge right now to make some incredibly snarky comment about how your headcanon regarding the exact speed of fluffy development doesn’t apply to works not created by you

Which is why I specified that they often have one that’s a weanling and one that looks like it was just born. Like, I’m not even necessarily saying the artist here did this to a particularly severe degree—but some people do it really exaggeratedly and it’s a thing I’ve noticed. It often goes beyond the point of just showing malnutrition and into the creator wanting to show the poopie babbeh as being more pitiful and weak, and therefore sympathetic.

1 Like

hey man I linked it and said I used it as a reference

I drew him like that because I wanted to. that’s all the reason I really need.

Yeah, I wasn’t accusing you of stealing it or anything. I assumed you’d been inspired by it. Didn’t notice the thing at the bottom.