The Burning Fluffy [Day 3] -GooGooDa

Work has been my demise so this took longer than usual, hope you enjoy! If you haven’t read the rest of the story go to [Day One]

You wake up with someone knocking on the trailer’s door, glitter is pawing at the sofa where you’re sleeping, saying something about “Scawwy noises”. You silently get up and reach for the doorhandle, as you open it, a tall shadowy figure wearing a beige cloak that covers their body, a black mask and hat shows you their badge. It’s a regulator from the Thaumaturgical Regulation Institute.

They ask you about the safety levels of the festival and you asure that all is fine and magic is being used responsably, of course you’re not sure of that, but you’re not a fucking narc!

The regulator leaves after you sign a form that guarantees you’re not threatened by the magic at the festival as a civilian with no thaumaturgy training. When you turn around to sleep some more you see Glitter has already calmed down, he lays down and closes his eyes to go to back to sleep, and so do you, you have a long day ahead of you later.

The Burning Fluffy

Day three

You yawn as you put your improvised leash around Glitter’s neck and tie it to your belt loop. Today is warmer than usual so Glitter is not wearing his designer fluffy coat. But he seems happy nonetheless.

You walk up to the first exhibit, it just looks like a platform with a lobotomized Fluffy on it. You look at the exhibit’s sign, it says the piece is named “A Platform with a lobotomized Fluffy on it” by SassyChan. Hmmm… very profound, we are off to a good start! You take your phone and mark this piece down as a 10/10. Great stuff all around. The Fluffy squeals and doesn’t speak much except for broken words like “Wan waaB” or “Nuee melkees”. Flailing wildly on the platform as it’s eyes dart around.

"Huuu.. scawwy.." Seems like this one also gave Glitter a lot to think about, so onto the next one we go!

As you walk to the next art piece, all you see is a cart stand full of transparent aquariums, each one with a different Seafluffy. The piece is called “Star Burning out” by FwuffyLover333, the artist at the stand personally explains how the piece works.

You basically take a SeaFluffy with you on a ride in the cart and go through your day, but before that, you inject the SeaFluffy with a poisonous glowing substance that will make their mane glow, whenever the effect runs out you do it again, as the Fluffy will tell you they want to be pretty, this will keep going until they expire.

It seems fun, you take one of the Fluffies, a mare, yellow fluff and red mane, and she immediatelly says:

"NYU DADDEH! Gib namesies an homesies an gwowy juice tu fwuffy!??" You not to the mare and she squeals with joy.

"Nyu fwen??"

Her and Glitter immediately start socializing, you’re too lazy to give her a proper name so you just name her “Star”. Star seems overjoyed at her new name. As we start moving Star starts Begging for the “Gwowy Juice” which must be the substance that the artist gave me. I simply open the top of the container and inject her with the substance.

"Owwies! Wai daddeh gib huwties tu sta- *SQUEAL* STAW AM GWOWING!" She quickly notices that her mane is glowing and swims around her tank with enthusiasm. I ask Glitter if he wants to glow too.

"Nuu nee gwow. Staw can gwow mow if Gwittew nu gwow." He seems to realise the contents of the syringe are limited, nevermind all of this, let’s move onto the next one.

As you reach the next exhibit you find yourself in front of a vat of… Horse cum, it says on the sign. Seems like this piece is by… Glock!? The weapon manufacturer? Okay then.

You notice a Fluffy in a podium in the middle of the vat of cum, it’s a brown Fluffy and there’s almost no ground under it for it to stand. The piece is apparently called “Origin and Demise”, a comment on returning to the Origin of Fluffies. Pretty cool tho, the company representative at the stand hands whoever stops to watch a Glock, they are loaded with Horse cum pellets, of course.

You are supposed to shoot the Fluffy down into the vat of Cum with the Cum gun.
"D-daddeh? Wai poopie fwuffy dere??"

You answer to Glitter that you don’t know and you should all watch. As you say that, 2 people start shooting at the Fluffy at the same time, trying to hit it.

“NUU!! NU WET MUMMAH FAWW, HAB BABBEHS!! AM GUD MUMMAH!”

Just as you say that, you notice 4 chirpies on top of her, their eyes open and their terrified pleas making their mother even more alarmed, they all have brown Fluff like her.

“Man, give me that!” the Regulator that came to your trailer before shows up and grabs one of the guns, Oh great, he’s here to ruin the fun and shut this stand down?

“This is how it’s done” The regulator point the gun at the soon mummah and shoots her in the eye perfectly.

“OWWIESS!! SEE PWACE HUWTIES! WAI HUWT GUD MUMMAH, HUUHUUU” It was a nice shot, but nothing much. But as the mummah bows down to cover her hurt eye with her hooves, trying to hug it better, it exposes her four Chirpies on her back, as you see the smirk on the Regulator’s face you realise that was his plan the entire time. Fucking genius.

"Daddeh! Nee hewp fwuffy!!!" You tell glitter you can’t because she’s too far away, and you lazily stretch your arm forward, without really trying to move.

"Nuuu! Daddeh nu can weach!! Wun poopie! Wun!!!" Star says, distracting the Poopie mummah as the Regulator pulls the trigger four times in a one second timespan, nailing the Four chirpys on the Fluffy Mummah’s back and dropping them down in the vat of horse semen as they scream in pain and fear, calling for their mother.

“BABBEHS NUU!!!” As her children sink down on the vat she cries covering her eyes with her hooves. “Am wowstest mummah ebah huuhuuu…”

The regulator then keeps shooting at the no longer Mummah. She cries and pleads as she slips more and more on her little podium, my fluffies crying erratically.

“PWEASE NU HUWT NAWT MUMMAH NU MOW! SU MANY HUWTIES AN’ HEAWT HUWTIES, NU ‘NOW WA DU WONG BU’ NEBAH DU AGAIN!!!”

"NUU! PWEASE SOMEWUN HEWP FWUFFY! AM GUNNA GO FOWEBAH SWEEPIES!!"

"P-pwease nice mistah nu gib huwties tu poopie nu mow..."

As another pellet hits the Ex-mummah in the same eye as before, swolen as it was, she tumbles back and falls down on the vat.

“SCREEE!!! NU WAN GO FOWEBAH SWEEPIES!!! HEWP FWUFFY! NEE HEWP, NEE HE- Gurgle She soon goes under the liquid and starts drowning violently as my fluffies cry. The Glock representative readily sets another Fluffy in place. The Regulator tries to hand me the gun, asking if I want to go next, but I deny it. I’m not that good of a shot. Star is huhuuing on the way to the next attraction and Glitter is sniffling. I ask Star if I want her for me to give her Glowy Juice so she can be pretty and feel better.

Star looks up and nods from her tank, I inject her with the substance and she doesn’t even complain this time. There’s already just one last Exhibit, and it’s pretty artistic. A crucified Fluffy has layers of gold leaf suspended over it’s forehead. With a drop of aqua regia at the top layer. It’s called “Holy Shithog” by Dancie-Mummah

The Fluffy seems to know what the substance is ahead of time, he can see through a mirror where the substance is placed and seems to figure out what it’ll do to him, he panics and flails wildly in the cross while begging for help.

Observers wait and watch in glee as the Fluffy cries out for empathy and the acid slowly eats through the gold leaf. It falls on the Fluffy’s skull and starts burning through it, the Fluffy starts convulsing almost immediatelly, as the gold melts it forms a golden path into the Fluffy skull, it’s grotesque yet beautiful.

Your fluffies once again, cry at the terrible injustices of the world. You offer to inject Star with glowy juice once again, and she agrees. The three of you go through the rest of exhibits, which includes some from the previous days. You go back to play a bit of Fluff pong like yesterday of course, it never gets old.

Star though, starts puking in her tank every once in a while, claiming to feel sick and tired. And as you pass by the last attraction, she stares at the sunset, and starts convulsing violently, the “Glowy Juice” finally finishing her off.

Glitter pleads for me to help, but I only tell him I don’t know how, he watches as his new friend goes forever sleepies the same way the Fluffy at the cross did, he hugs the glass tank, trying to hug her better but it doesn’t work.

"Huuhuuuu!! Hab wowstest heawt huwties, wai fwen go foweba sweepies? Huuhuuu" You take a pic of the beautiful scene with your phone and post it on your social media under the #TheBurningFluffy.

You go back to the artist and Glitter is forced to follow you as you push the cart containing his dead fluffy friend back to the exhibit she came from.

You shake the artist’s hand and give the tank back along with Star. Picking glitter up after, as he nuzzles your chest and tries to sleep away the heart hurties.

You don’t know if you’re going soft, but all around you rate every exhibit from today a 10/10. There were not really any pieces for Glitter to interact directly with, but you got plenty of mileage out of Star, so good!!!

You get back to the trailer and go to sleep with a smile on your face, hoping to play another game of MicroFluffy Pong tommorrow.

Thanks for reading! The exhibits featured today were inspired by the following users and their ideas:

“Holy Shithog” by @Dancie-Babbeh

Glock promotional Exhibit by @iFluffybooru

“A Platform with a lobotomized Fluffy on it” by @Sannachan

“Origin and Demise” by @FwuffySadist666

If you want an idea featured on the next day, comment or send a DM. You can also include Glitter in your idea if you want the exhibit to interact with an owned Fluffy!

[Day 4]

For more of my weird shit go to [GooGooDa’s Grimoire of Tales]

11 Likes