The crime of Sensivity (Cmss by anonymous patron) (InfraredTurbine)

Oh my god yes!!! this is so fucking cool!!! I love it when Chirpy, peepy sensitive fat shit babies get slowly tortutred to death!! and I love it even more since their mummahs are witnessing it all! I love how they plead… I love how they know they’re special babies and that they need their mummahs… I love this quick comic with all my heart! And the one saying, not again! this has happened before! damn, I wish I could work or have those fluffy mummahs…

1 Like

Bru, you’ve at this point have literally left a remark on every single post I have on this very website
you must be having the week of your life I’d say xD

1 Like

Sorry if it’s annoying but… I am :D!!! I just discovered fluffies about… a month or so ago, and while at first I got weirded out(because I stumbled upon an abuse image), that piqued my curiosity. Since I enjoyed MLPonly (the first three seasons) the fluffies I saw getting dismembered resembled a certain pink, fluffy unicorndancing on rainbows and it all made sense.

Needless to say(and this is not me brown nosing you) but your artstyle and many other artists depiction of flufies have made me dust off my old Wacom drawing tablet and draw again! not only that, since I have also dabble in writing your stories and others have inspired me too!

again, sorry if it’s annoying but I love your artstyle, it has inspired me to draw again, thank you so much for all these amazing(torture and abuse) pieces!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, it is not annoying for me, I was just surprised about it xD

I don’t blame ya, it’s the same reason everyone has once they discover fluffies, they get a little weird about it, but feel deep inside that “weird itch” that you wanna see more of these weird small talking ponies. I’ve spent hours browsing throught “Spoosh” artwork some years ago when I discovered this community, and it was what inspired me to start drawing them too ^^
Feel free to look around and say what you want, according to the rules of the website, and have fun!

1 Like

I don’t understand why do so many people hate sensitive babies

1 Like

Its sorta complicated… it boils down to they are stuck in Chirpie Baby stage of life. They dont grow a mane, their genitals dont develope, and clings to the Dam/mother mare alot. Now the huge downsides to them is that its a very difficult task to wean them off milk, and they are inactive so they can become obese due to hanging around the milk place all the time BUT they still grow to the size of adults. If the Dam has other litters then a SBS foal is basically a milk leech because their growth means they require more milk which will undernourish or starve the others if the litter especially if the Dam treats them like a bestest baby. Also they dont use the litterbox, they call out to the Dam to carry them to a litterbox so tjats well and good for a foal BUT think of that when it grows to the size of an adolescent or adult obese fluffy… thats when things get worse.

3 Likes

It woudnt surprise me if a SBS adults didnt show phyical aggression too if denied milk, and consider how big it will be it will be a life threatening issue for the mummah and the amount of milk it will need would be a death sentence for any further babbehs that mare has. :martini:

3 Likes

Theres a story i read that does exactly that… Frosting and Steve iirc and there was a smarty SBS foal called Tard and when the Dam tried to feed other foals the SBS foal went aggressive and inned her down to drink and gave her sorry poopies.

3 Likes

They’re fucking useless

Can you put up a link to that story

1 Like

Also, if this is all true, then I would recommend that everybody who hates sensitive babies to stay the hell away from certain mentally handicapped people cause they will run into the same problem.

1 Like

I agree btw

1 Like

No they won’t. Your logic is the same as the retards that think video games cause violence.

I’d go the other way, get them to do stuff and when they fail the noose gets tightened up and they slowly get pulled off the ground by a winch.

This is still top tier Holy moly

That was literally the comic i was thinking when i wrote that up, been liking no skettis stuff for a while, if grow quite a protective liking to frosting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wait that a comic? I was reading a twxt story

my bad i meant text, would love a comic adaptation tho :blush:

1 Like

Same… who’s art style do you imagine the story as? For me its LongFluffering

Long fluffering would be great! although i do have a soft spot for Inshis stuff :blush:

1 Like

Me too they do incredible stuff and i look forward to their patreon stuff eventually on here