The Fate of Brownie (by Labcoat) Chapter 1

Any likeness to other named fluffs is purely coincidental. I thought of the story idea then realized there might be other fluffs with similar names. Sorry if I am stepping on any toes, that was not my intention.

As stated above I am posting this on the 15th of July, 2023. I will check the poll on the 22nd of July, 2023, after that I will post the next chapter some time before the 29th. I always liked community choice stories, figured I would give it a shot. If the time between is too long, I may shorten it, schedule permitting.

All the choices have been written. This tale has 50+ possible endings across all routes.
All routes have the chance of hugbox or abuse, not all choices will have the outcome you expect, so be prepared. Which route shall we head down?

• A) Lily. The young sweet filly.
  • B) Loc Ness. The sad Alicorn.
  • C) Willow. The abused Pillow-fluff.
  • D) Ricky. The Smarty.

0 voters

[The Fate of Brownie (By Labcoat) Chapter 2]

50 Likes

A sad Alicorn opens up more sad box potential. They can be rejected by all other fluffies together.

8 Likes

ohhh loc ness and brownie would be goof buddies

5 Likes

browny is a well behave one,he can teach loc to be the best alicorn that there it is
but willow
MAN I DONT KNOW

3 Likes

Idk who to pick. Seems Ness is popular. Maybe Ricky? I mean, not sure I’ve seen a fluffy say “oi” lol

3 Likes

he is british)?

3 Likes

Ohh Willow pulls on my heartstrings. She just wants some love and care <3

3 Likes

This is really hard. I think I know who I’m voting for, simply because the nyu daddeh is elderly and probably somewhat disabled, but I know who I want to vote for, too. ARGH!

Yes, I’m torn between Loc Ness and Willow. Can’t he take all three?

2 Likes

Could be Jewish. :notes:Abeinu sha-wom awei-kem…:notes:

This looks great! I think polls tend to skew hugbox but we’ll have to see!

Having all the story threads written out is huge, mad props for doing so much work.

2 Likes

Given genetics it be easy to hide brownies color with a dye since browns are a sensually super fluffs when it comes to breeding (an no im not referring to coco and brownie story) so as a good partner it be best and smart to take one of the female s

2 Likes

I am kind of curious how it would have played out and it is interesting.

The abused ones were first.
Then a bro for Brownie over hoe.
Which made me think about the alt reality with Willow being adopted instead

2 Likes

I wrote storylines for all four, each have unique routes and situations. Honestly Willow landed much higher that I thought she would.

Will you post the other storylines once this one is completed?

1 Like

I was thinking about doing another route, (after this one ends, of course) removing Loc Ness as a choice, but It really depends on how people feel about polls stories. I like them but don’t want them to get stale.

1 Like

I think you could just follow Willow i.e. do her since she has big popularity and then a poll for the other two to see if you do one or the other or both.
Would be my thoughts.
Curious how it will play out different versions of Brownie with different stimulu but i bet similar situations

I would love to see side stories for the other three characters someday. “Pickwes Wickie” made me giggle; probably the first time I’ve ever laughed at a Pickle Rick reference.

1 Like

I do plan on releasing the story tree of all routes at some point. Just don’t know if I want to do another round. Its time consuming…