The Fate of Brownie (By Labcoat) Chapter 2

A simple question.

• A. Play with Loc Ness.
  • B. Ignore Loc Ness

0 voters

Bonus house layout

Observant viewers might have noticed the tiled floor didn’t make it into the kitchen during the tour, yeah tile with perspective was not fun. It never felt right so, nah.

I really appreciate everyone who voted, there were far more votes than I thought I would get, but there will be a slight change to how this will continue. I am only going to leave the poll open for 48 hours before closing it. This way I will know which result to draw and post sometime Saturday.

https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-fate-of-brownie-by-labcoat-chapter-3/50648

74 Likes

Man that’s a really small house gotta be sub 1000ft

5 Likes

He’s doing his best in this economy…

12 Likes

The only way id vote abuse options is if feral smarties invade the house thats the only good way to do it lol
Meanwhile Brownie and Loc Ness is best fluffs

10 Likes

This is great! I like the extra details you’ve done for world building

I’m going to try and hide my salt that the polls are going to skew hugbox haha

3 Likes

It’s bigger than my place. It’s like a studio with a bedroom and bathroom tacked on. Big closet, though. Good for storm cover.

2 Likes

Loc Ness is a sweetie. I’ll take him if things don’t work out.

1 Like

nah ness is good,lets play with him,i dont want browny to be the classic dumb fluffy afraid of alicorns

4 Likes

This is honestly the most reasonably sized house I’ve seen in awhile. Almost every fluffy owner seems to be a single person able to afford a suburban home or multi bedroom urban apartment with no SO or roommate so they can convert an entire bedroom into a safe room

5 Likes

I’m hoping for a hugbox arc, but I do also want Brownie to be confused about why Loc Ness isn’t a monster, and yet the Loch Ness Monster IS a monster.

5 Likes

I need abiut three fifty

2 Likes

Could be nepo babies. I mean when you think about It wouldn’t the average fluffy owner (aside from abusers) be from already wealthy lineage xD

2 Likes

Honestly the aftermath of the first choice makes me lean hugbox for this new choice. Would’ve liked some psychological stuff with the pillow or the little filly but oh well

2 Likes

just a question : why are the walls brown and the floor blue in the living room :v don’t mean to dudge tastes or colors … but still :v

2 Likes

Since the owner is older I wanted to use an older house design. The walls were originally going to be wood paneling but just as with the tiles it became tedious to draw. Honestly it didn’t bother me but I guess that speaks to how many ugly houses I have seen. lol

2 Likes

yeah, I fought afterwards it may have been wood (joke aside, I like those) but ok xD this kind of old house remain a mystery for me though xD

3 Likes

“Woc Ness is munsta fluffy, bud is not munsta.”