the fate of the pool cleaning fluffies (by Ms_Random)

this is a semi continuation of pools sea fluffies, it take place after a year or so

you were taking the drive to school/work/where ever. when you notice a guy sitting next to tank full of sea fluffies, with some time to spare, you pull over and went to check it out. he was sitting at a makeshit table typing a laptop looking a bit annoyed, when he heard you walk up he spoke up not removing his eyes from his laptop, “1 dollar per bag, if you brought your own container, their free take as many as you like”
each sea fluffy watching with faint curiously and wonderment.

as there way to many sea fluffies here to pick i decided on this, which one of the other fluffies i made should i make

king the bat fluffy
angel the escape lab rat
princess the doll fluffy

since no one pick last time, i when with these two, + my icon fluffy

7 Likes

I really like this little albino alicorn seafluff.

thank you <3 <3 <3

May i adopt them from you for the price of an art trade?

you can just have him, i don’t mind, all i want is a little shout out, at i was the first idea of this albino or whatever. . . basically i just wanna see whatever you make with them

1 Like

I’ll tag you and link back to this once something goes up with them in it!

I’ll take good care of the little guy.

1 Like

Scoop up the brown ones and turn them into sushi

the guy didn’t care as he left with the fluffy, the next day there were more fluffies in the tank. and he was outside on his laptop

ask him if i can have them all

he pauses in his work then look up, all of them? well sure, got a large net?

Tell him yes and prepare to make your programmers proud of you

he let you to the back yard of a human pool, "i’ll let you scoop about three times, and keep whatever you pull out.

each time you pull the net in you pull out roughly 5 dozen per scoop. with a wide range of colors all adults.

he then said, “yeah so i spared like five or seven shit color, i throw in a bag of kibble every now and then or if they asked me, been told at i not allow to have this many sea shit, so i been handing them out, i train the mares to hide lower down if they had babbles so each one i give out. will be replace.”

i Go to my job and make some sushi

the sea fluffies just accepted their fates, though they did fight and struggled a bit