The FC is back, so I'm coming back, too! ❤ (Dragonixa)

Missed you guys so much. Working on something fun now, so I hope you guys like it UwU

If you’re wondering where was I gone~

Well… Life happened. At first I wanted to focus on tattoo work. It was going so well in the beginning that I was well enough to change an agreement at my retail job so I could have more time for tattoos.

Well… About that.

Long story short, I suck at marketing and get easily demotivated with that shit. This way I had less and less clients, and with that less and less motivation to move forward.

Along the way, somewhere at the start of December, I twisted my ankle. That was fun. Had also some concerts that I needed to sing with my band, but to make life a bit worse for me and also my band, our bassist decided to leave. Only recently we managed to find someone, who’ll start playing with us somewhere in March, so I’m looking forward to it!

Speaking of the band, we have also been working on our new album, and this is coming along awesomely, so I hope in a couple months it’s gonna be out and ready to share, I’m super excited about that! :heart:

For a few months I lived with my brother, who was a bit… crazy. And toxic on top of that. He managed to dig up my buried depression and anxiety and make things even worse for me mentally. Couldn’t even leave my room, because I didn’t feel well enough to encounter him. Yeah, it sucked.

I had my breaking point during Christmas, that convinced my mom and grandma to help me get out of this place so I didn’t have to live in this hell anymore. Mom decided she would compensate for kicking me out of the house a few years ago this way, and nowadays our relationship is better than ever and it still feels weird… But it’s nice. Never felt this way before. But yeah, I live alone now and I’m adopting a kitteh from a shelter soon ^w^

To make me even more screwed up in the head, one of my dearest friends of 9 years lost his battle to cancer, this January. I still can’t fully get over his death, but I’m working on it. I aquired my insurance money from the twisted ankle, and it fully covered the start of my therapy at BetterHelp. I hope it helps me become more successful and productive in the long run, as well as deal with some of my past traumas, that I didn’t even know were still lingering in me. Things are looking up now.

I love you guys, and I hope to see you soon :heart:
Nixy UwU

49 Likes

welcome back!

9 Likes

Welcome back though you weren’t around when i signed up, i’m sure you were here in spirit.
IE i saw your art.

4 Likes

Do you sing any fluffy related songs? I’d totally buy that album.

2 Likes

I’m so super happy to hear from you. I look up to you so much.

I’m glad that you got out of a toxic situation and are being proactive with your depression and anxiety. As an internet stranger with depression and anxiety (and PTSD yay me), I understand how debilitating it can be. Also sorry to hear about your ankle. Good thing the insurance money came through.

SO SUPER FLIPPING HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.

6 Likes

Well hello there ^w^

5 Likes

I always thought about the community and missed posting there a lot, fluffies always made me happy, even those defragmented and tortured lol

6 Likes

Unfortunately no, and I don’t think my buddies would agree to it ^^’ I’m the only one in the band who’s into that shit, ya know? Hahah

7 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me back this way… I’m not going to disappoint. Not this time.
Your comment literally made me tear up, I’m so sorry you have to go through all of this, I mean… I know the feeling, it sucks. But I have a good feeling about my therapist, on a first try I stumbled upon a seriously great guy, who even laughs at my stupid jokes and is proving to be super helpful at the same time, so I’m super happy about my choice ^w^ If you need a therapist, I can’t recommend Paul Farley enough.
I’m seriously happy to see you, missed you so much ;_; ~❤

4 Likes

EEEEE!!!
:heart: Hugglies :heart:
Welcome back!!

I’m glad things are getting better.

4 Likes

Great to see you & glad to hear you’re doing better. :heart:
Live seems to have a knack of finding out the worst time to swipe the rug from under your feet & punch you repeatedly. It takes strenght to kick right back & get up again to fight on. You’re amazing, never forget that. :heart:
IMG_1461

3 Likes

Welcome ^w^
biggus huggies

I’m glad as well, I’m kinda done with constant pain lol

4 Likes

Oooh you bet. Everything just sucks, but you gotta fight against the tide~
You’re even more amazing for being this sweet, my goodness ;w; ~❤

2 Likes

Oh, I hear that! I’ve had my own share, believe me!

2 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

Oh I do ;_; Life sucks, but we gotta fight dang it!

3 Likes

Turbo!!! :heart:
How is it going? Have you been writing? :smiley:

2 Likes

Just look on the bright side: you’ll be having some quality “Foxy” time soon…:wink:

3 Likes

Been down inside that darkness far too many times myself. The only thing to do is punch the demons & flip 'em off. Even if it feels like you’re alone there is always someone looking for you trying hard to shatter the darkness to let you see the beacon they lit for you to find your way home. Remember that you’re loved no matter what the demons try to tell you. :heart:
IMG_1429

2 Likes

Welcome back your Peter artwork guided me to Turbos story’s so thank you for hooking me up with the good shit. Also thank you for keeping Virgil together and sane. By the way we’re can I find you and your band I’m huge Metal fan and with me being basically just one border away I can buy your music (I’m a sucker for having the real thing aka CD, Tape or Vinyl). Also it’s good to hear that you could leave the pain behind you. :grin:So welcome back.

3 Likes