The FC is back, so I'm coming back, too! ❤ (Dragonixa)

Off and on, the winter is always my slow production period. Still rolling, though, as long as FC is around I’ll post. :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s true, September will be the best month of my life :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey, you!!! Haven’t “seen” you in…like…forever!
Howyabeen?

3 Likes

Yeah! Especially since you get to observe my birthday!
(Oh…And…uh…Do stuff with Foxy and all that)

2 Likes

Thank you so much… I realise there are people who love me, and I can’t appreciate them enough :heart: It’s easy to get caught up with all your struggles, but I never forget

4 Likes

We’re called Dead Saint’s Bitch, you can find us on youtube and bandcamp :smiley: And fuck yeah! \m/ Are you my German bro? :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s awesome buddy ^w^ I need to catch up to your stories for sure!

4 Likes

Hehe, that’s awesome ^w^ When exactly is your birthday? And how old will you be, if you don’t mind me asking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Jawohl :wink:. And I checked you out on YouTube. One of your old live concerts… Live At Koscierzyna 2018 and what I saw was nice.

2 Likes

Also talked with Virgil about his plans of visiting Europe (I c h w e I s b e s c h e I d). His German is OK I hope his Polish gets better :rofl::wink::grin:

3 Likes

He does, and oh my goodness am I excited! :heart: We will possibly meet up in Canada for the first time, this September actually :smiley: I can’t even express how hyped I am for this!!! Getting my passport done in 2 days ^w^

If you’re curious, I’m part German (my great grandpa was German) so we share some blood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just barely know any German hahah

3 Likes

So much cold, so little time to write, mostly.

3 Likes

You don’t remember?
September 13, and I will be exactly [redacted] years old.

2 Likes

Just checked out your band, currently listening to NUMB3RS. Definitely adding your stuff to my playlist :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome, you can’t believe how happy I am to hear that. I mean in these times to se love bloom over such a distance fills my heart with joy :grin::heart_eyes:. No problem with the German I know our language is a bitch to learn and my English has gotten really good since I’m in Fc and by the way may I compliment you to your English. I mean what I heard from you in that live concert was pretty much accent free.

2 Likes

Oh ooh heh heavy sweating was he from the DDR?

2 Likes

Thats funny, you returning and im on my way out…

3 Likes

Ok boomer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Still love ya buddy ^w^

3 Likes

I think I was like 16-17ish when we were recording NUMB3RS, good old times :smiley: Definitely recommend our newest recordings that we’re starting to post, because those are the ones with my current skills and I’m super happy with them ^^

2 Likes

The problem with my accent when I speak is that… Well, it constantly switches lol
When I sing it’s a bit different, because it’s kind of like getting into character and applying melody to your words. When I speak, I sometimes sound British, sometimes more American, sometimes my hard Rs slip up, it’s a whole mess xD But danke! ^w^ Certainly appreciated :heart:

3 Likes