The Fluffy Condition (by: bowling)

127 Likes

At least there’s some logic behind the actions of fluffies.

13 Likes

This is pretty well thought out.

13 Likes

This is how fluffy headcanons used to be like. Bowling is a great return to form.

20 Likes

I agree with most of this. The thing I disagree with is the death of one foal leading to a “wan die” loop. I mean it is possible if the mother was overly emotional, but that would make her a defective not a stock fluffy. A stock fluffy would be sad for a while but would re-focus on her remaining foals or actually forget about her dead one depending on her intelligence.

13 Likes

Fantastic. Logical, well thought it and implemented. The fun art style makes for a good contrast with the story

5 Likes

what are they like now?

Retarded.

3 Likes

lmao, whats so bad about them

I exaggerate but for the most part fluffy lore staples like this have been left to the wayside for one reason or another

3 Likes

Some simply haven’t seen enough content like this.
Hell, I know there’s a plethora of content I’ve never seen.

5 Likes

All this logic behind the fluffy concept is just perfect, I love this kind of posts <3

5 Likes

It happens. I think familiarity would’ve been a part of it along with the desire for something new and novel. But like fashion it can come back. Always doing and seeing the same thing leads to boredom after all.

1 Like

The topic has a bit of nuance. There was a push to reground what fluffies were and the mythos around them back in July but various extraneous stressors made that unfeasible.

That is to say, FC fuckery.

I’m in favor of people doing whatever they want because that’s what fluffy content always was, but it’s good to see some classic stuff make a return.

5 Likes

I enjoyed Back to Basics.
But that being said, I like weird sci-fi elements like bio-programming that will always seem a bit out there to some.

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. Jerry the uploaded fluffy personality is 100% up your ass alley.

1 Like

Me and someone from the discord came up with the concept of Fluffies with a node on their head that holds a personality imprint, kind of like Altered Carbon.
We even brainstormed a digital sorrybox, where you remove the node and hook it up to a cyberspace based empty room.

1 Like

Upload fluffy to this kind of game lolol.

1 Like

can I get a link to the discord