The Fluffy Discipliner - Chapter 13 [by LenexTLI]

Previous Chapter

The Smarty felt his no-no stick becoming excited and hurting, wanting release. He watched as the orange Mare came closer. She leaned in, her head approaching his no-no stick, mouth opening.

“NU!” The Smarty screamed, fearing the worst, “NO-NO STICK AM NU NUMMIES, NO-NOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!”

He moaned as the Mare took his no-no stick into her mouth. He shivered in pleasure, a tingle running up along his spine and to his brain as the mare started licking it.

“FEEW SU GUUD!” He moaned, cooing, and twitching every now and then when her tongue flicked his member.

Charlotte watched in disgust, feeling a bit sick. This had not been something she wanted to see.

“Ehm, Micheal?” Charlotte asked, awkwardly glancing over to him.

“Yeah?” Micheal responded, turning to face her.

“Weren’t we supposed to punish him, and not, you know, make him feel good?”

“Yep, and we are doing exactly that!” He responded with a sinister grin, “Just watch!”

They turned their attention back to the Smarty and Mare.

He continued to moan and coo, never having experienced anything like this. He had only ever had special-huggies with babbehs, but not once with a Mare. And now, this Mare had his no-no stick in her mouth, making it feel so good.

The Smarty recalled having heard of mouthie-huggies at one point but had never met a Fluffy that had experienced it or done it. But now there he was, experiencing it first hand, and it felt great.

He wanted to thrust his hips forwards, to stimulate himself more with her mouth, but the restraints made that impossible, but not being able to thrust was not really a huge concern of his right now.

The Smarty slowly felt something swell up inside him, and he knew that he was close to good-feels.

“Nu stahp, Smawty am cwose to gud feews!” he proclaimed, raising in anticipation of climaxing.

But it didn’t come? No, the feeling faded?

“Huh? why gud feews go 'way?” he asked, confused, opening his eyes to look down at the Mare, she sitting there, smiling.

“Why dummeh mawe stahp mouff-huggies” he asked, angry and confused, his no-no stick harder than ever before.

“Sunshine stahp to make eben bettah gud feews!” the yellow mare happily announced.

“Make gud feews feew eben bettah?” The Smarty asked, tilting his head.

“Yes, sunshine do wike dis to make bestest gud feews ebah!”

Before the Smarty was able to respond, she started again with the mouth-huggies.

The Smarty at once forgot about what he said as the pleasure once again washed all over him. She continued, the Smarty loving this, feeling the good-feels once again swelling up, but this time it felt a bit different?

The Smarty noticed that it hurt a bit as it was swelling up, but his brain told him that it would also feel much better than normal, which excited him.

“Huuuu, am cwose to gud feews!” He cooed, Sunshine immediately stopping.

This caught the Smarty off guard, as the good-feels feeling quickly dissipated. However, now his special-humps were feeling uncomfortable, clearly wanting to release his pent up feeling.

“Dummeh mawe, why stahp agaahhhohhhhhhh!” He was interrupted, Sunshine once again starting.

“Ohhhhhh!” Charlotte exclaimed, now understanding what was going on. “She’s giving him blue balls!”

“Exactly, I mean, what is the worst kind of punishment for a sex maniac like him?” Micheal asked, smirking.

“Not being able to, well, eh, cum!” Charlotte responded, awkwardly.

“Yep!” Micheal nodded, “And right now he wants her to keep going, so he can cum, but soon he will beg her to stop!”

“But one small issue, won’t she eventually want to stop as well?” Charlotte asked, pointing at Sunshine who was giving the Smarties mouth-huggies again.

“Oh, we don’t have to worry about that!” Micheal shook his head.

Charlotte had a puzzled look.

“You see, from what I have been told by you and your manager, that over there is Sunshine, correct?”

“Yeah, but I don’t see how…wait, Sunshine?” Charlotte suddenly gasped, “Wasn’t Sunshine the mother of the foal he raped and killed?”

Micheal nodded, “Yep, and when I told her about this little torture plan she agreed without hesitation. So, you can trust me when I tell you, she will not stop until she physically can’t anymore!” Micheal said, smiling.

Micheal was right, she did indeed not stop. Sunshine and the Smarty continued the cycle of giving him mouth-huggies, getting close to good-feels, and stopping, then waiting a minute before starting again from the very beginning. This went on for a full hour.

“HUUU! HUUUU! Pwease stahp, Smawty hab biggest speshuw-wumps huwties!” He desperately cried

This had been the 55th time now she had stopped, not allowing him to release. He was shaking his trapped body in agony in an attempt to free himself and get away from this monster mare. But he couldn’t.

“Buh sunshine gib gud feews, if stahp nu mowe gud feews!” Sunshine declared, smiling, leaning back in.

“NU, nu mowe mouff huggieeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” he just barely said before screaming in agony.

The Smarties penis, at this point now, was a dark red with purple undertones, swollen, and incredibly sensitive, even a gentle gust of wind causing immense discomfort and pain. And there it was, inside her mouth, being licked over and over again.

The Smarty cried as with every lick a shock of pain rushed through his body. Then, there it came, the feeling of him getting close to good-feels. However, now the good-feels feeling was uncomfortable and painful.

“REEEEE! STAHP!” He screamed in agony, as he felt his semen slowly pushing out his balls, but Sunshine didn’t stop.

“NU WAN’ GUD’ FEEWS, NU WAN’, PWEASE, NU WAN!” The Smarty desperately begged, Sunshine realizing he was about to come, stopping.

The Smarty felt Princess removing her head, the painful sensation of her licks vanishing.

“SCREEEEEEEE! SPECIAW-WUMPS HAB WOSTEST HUWTIES!!!” He writhed in agony, as he felt the semen rush back into his balls for the 56th time.

Micheal had watched the entire thing, loving every moment of it. He loved seeing the Smarty cry and beg for her to stop, just like the foal probably had done in the same way. Micheal noticed the Fluffy breathing heavily, his body clearly slowly giving up from the repeated pain and shock.

“Sunshine, sweetheart?” Micheal asked in a sweet voice.

“Yesh, nice mistuh?” Sunshine answered, still smiling brightly.

“How about we give our little Smarty here the bestest good-feels ever now!”

“Dat am gweat idea, nice mistuh!” Sunshine gleefully agreed.

“N-nuh wan! Huuhuuhuu! Nu wan good-feews!” The smarty cried hard, exhausted, having heard what they had said. “Smawty am sowwy fo’ gibin’ babbeh enfies, nu wiww do again, Smawty sweaw!”

“It am otay’, Smawty” Sunshine spoke, smiling at the Smarty, “Sunshine wiww do one wastes’ time an’ den weabe!”

“NUUUUUUU! NU WAN!” the Smarty desperately flailed around and cried as she once again started, this time licking him much faster and more.

“REEEEEEEEEE! STAHP! NU WICK NO-NO STICK! SCREEEEEEEE!” the Smarty wretched and contorted in pain, his eyes closed tightly as he released a pile of shit and piss from the pain, hoping it would make her stop, which it didn’t. It only made her go faster.

The Smarties screams echoed throughout the room, when suddenly, his eyes ripped open.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEE! NU WAN GUD-FEEWS! PWEASE NU, NU, NU, NUU, NU, NU, NU, NUUUUUUUUUU!” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

The Smarty was vividly feeling how his sperm was shooting out of his balls, rushing through the narrow tube and up to his penis, stretching the tube as it did, causing immense pain, and then, rupturing out.

Sunshine quickly removed her head, “Beh, wucky tasties!” spitting a bit of semen out.

The Smarty convulsed with tears streaming down his face as he came, his head was filled with an immense mix of emotions. He felt relived having been able to cum, he felt happiness from good-feels, he felt pain from his balls, he felt discomfort and pain from his penis, and he felt sore all over his body.

Micheal quickly walked over to the table, unlocking the Smarty, who promptly fell face first into his own cum. He just laid there, breathing weakly, eyes wide open, muttering “Nu wan gud-feews!” over and over.

“Well,” Micheal chuckled, “He will never want to have special-huggies and gud-feews ever again!”

Charlotte just stared at him, amazed. Micheal had actually created a plan to fix the Smarty, punishing him at the same time, whilst also making sure he sustained as little damage as possible, at least physically. Charlotte knew that the Smarty would be traumatized for the rest of his life, but that made her happy.

22 Likes

Watch him develop a fetish for blue balls.

5 Likes

oh god xD

2 Likes

Honestly that is the most creative method of punishing and disciplining a smarty i have ever seen.

3 Likes

Thanks, I originally planned for Micheal to just like rip his balls off after mutilating them or etc, but that felt a bit boring and too often done. But then, in that dark moment, a bright light lit up in my brain, and a single thought came into my head, “Why not just blue ball the fuck out of the Smarty to the extreme?”

And the rest is history.

4 Likes

You had a Grinch grin moment :laughing:
What wouldve been crueller us the same thing BUT giving the smarty the fluffy aphrodisiac imagine how much it would drive him insane then

4 Likes

Uwww, that woud’ve been great too!!!

3 Likes

Yeah… tho if there was a spoiled bitch mare and bestest babbeh I would’ve done worse… caged the foal, bind the mare and OD (with twice the dose or so) the smarty stallion with fluffy aphrodisiac so he’d enf like a broad-footed marsupial mice… long story short its a critter that when mating system comes it will go into overdrive and enfs until it disintegrates into goo… now picture that on a smarty

2 Likes

That’s dark, BUT I LOVE IT! :DDDD

2 Likes

This best described your reaction :laughing:

Tho the abuse i dish out on fluffs are often karmic and supernatural mwahahaha

2 Likes

That was honestly my reaction xDDD

Ah, I prefer direct and physical abuse the most, especially on Fluffies that deserve it. Am after all a weird mix of a hugboxer and abuser.

2 Likes

Ditto… tho if possible I’d probably do like the witch in Fluff0’s comic and turn a smarty into a gingerbread candy loaf thing and have their family eat them… its kinda like a majin buu thing…that gives me an idea :thinking:

2 Likes

Fluffy edging is new to me, but damn if it wasn’t effective.

3 Likes

Is this something that actually works?.. For reserach… For fluffy stuff, obvs

2 Likes

I mean forceful edging can be extremely painful if done for a long time (and also some internal damage if overdone) so I assumed it would be the same for Fluffies, who notoriously have high sex drive and etc.

2 Likes

Oh man I absolutely Love this method of punishment. I never would’ve thought to blue ball a fluffy out of wanting sex. Turning something he enjoyed into a living hell is just sweet sweet karma. Excellent job coming up with it!