The Fluffy Discipliner - Chapter 4 [by LenexTLI]

Previous Chapter

(Note: Probably the first time I had to write Fluffies having sex, and in such detail, to show how bad it is for Princess, and it was an interesting experience)

Crimson awoke with a big yawn, seeing Princess nuzzled into his mane next to him. He smacked his lips, feeling a bit thirsty and hungry.

He quickly got up, doing a big stretch, and then walking over to the food bowl, however, as he was about to eat, he noticed something in the corner of his eye, a small brown thing. As soon as that thing entered his field of vision, the smell followed.

It did not smell good, and Crimson recognized the smell, it was the smell of death. He carefully walked over to the origins of the smell, hoping it was not what he thought it was, but as he got close enough, his heart sank.

It was Brownie. His lifeless body was just lying there, motionless, with a toy stuck in his throat. Crimson had the biggest heart hurties seeing the small foal lying there. He sat down, just looking at the body solemnly.

Crimson stayed like this for an hour or so, mourning. Eventually, Princess woke up too, noticing Crimson was not next to her, and instead was sitting by the toy area. She immediately knew he had found Brownie’s body. She took a deep breath and got up.

“Cwimson, wat am wong?” she asked, trying her best to act confused.

Crimson did not respond, but just sadly looked at her, taking a step aside to reveal Brownie’s body. With an exaggerated gasp, Princess quickly ran over to the body.

“Bwo-bwownie?” She choked, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Crimson hugged Princess, consoling her to erase the pain she was feeling. But as Crimson hugged Princess, he did not notice her frown shifting to a satisfied smile.

In that moment, Micheal walked downstairs. Seeing the two Fluffies hugging each other. Princess quickly swapped back to a frown with tears in her eyes. Princess thought she was slick with it, but Micheal had seen the change in her emotions.

“What happened?” Micheal exclaimed, putting on an act of shock and surprise.

“Nu kno’,” Crimson responded as Princess softly cried in his arms, “onwy knu dat Bwownie hab gun fowevew-sweepies…”

Micheal entered the play area, softly picking up Brownie’s limp body. He could feel a small pinch in his heart as an ice-cold feeling emitted from his body started penetrating his hand. He genuinely felt sorry for the small foal. It had done nothing wrong except show love and affection to a Fluffy he thought looked like his old mom.

Micheal carried Brownie upstairs, leaving behind the two Fluffies, hugging each other tightly. Upstairs, Micheal placed Brownie in a small wooden box and stepped into the garden, grabbing a shovel from the shed, and digging a small hole. After the hole was done, Micheal placed the box with Brownie inside it inside the hole, burying it.

After taking a quick moment to grieve for Brownie, Micheal went back inside.

He had thought of a plan to ‘rehabilitate’ Princess, and it was going to start right now.

Micheal made his way into the basement, carrying the container with him. As he entered the basement, he saw Crimson and Princess lying in the bed, Crimson gently licking and stroking Princess, who was crying into his fur.

The sight of this made Micheal’s blood run cold. She was the one who had killed Brownie for stupid reasons, a pointless death, and yet, here she was, acting like the victim and getting consoled by Crimson blissfully.

Well, that was going to end now.

“Princess!” Micheal spoke loudly, making both the Fluffies look at him.

“Ye-yesh, nice mistuh?” Princess sobbed.

“I’m sorry to say this, but I will have to remove Crimson from you.”

Princess’s eyes went wide, “WAT? WHY?”

“Well, Crimson is the only Stallion here, and so is responsible for everyone, and he clearly failed at that! So, this makes him not the best Stallion in the entire world, and thus not good enough for you!”

“NU! Pwease, nice mistuh! Pwincess wike Cwimson, nu taksie way!” PWEASE!” Princess begged, not wanting Crimson, who was showering her with affection, to leave.

“Yesh, pwease nu take Cwimson way!” Crimson begged to, holding onto Princess.

“I am sorry, Princess. But he is just not good enough for you!” Micheal disagreed.

Micheal grabbed Crimson from underneath his belly, tearing him apart from Princess and shoving him into the container, locking the gate.

Almost immediately, Princess jumped up, running to the gate behind which Crimson was.

“NU! CWIMSON!” Princess cried, now genuinely.

But Micheal ignored her, and lifted the container with Crimson into the air, stepping over the fence and walking upstairs with the container.

Princess cried desperately, begging Micheal to bring him back, and saying that Crimson was the best Stallion in the world. But it was to no avail, Crimson was gone. Princess just sat at the gate, crying Crimson’s name as she was truly alone now.

Princess eventually moved to the bed, snuggling into the cushions, which still had Crimson’s smell on them, sobbing and nuzzling into them. Micheal watched over the cameras as Princess cried for what seemed like an eternity. When eventually the doorbell rang.

Princess was still crying, but much less now as her eyes were sore and red. Her heart had the biggest hurties ever. In the last few days, she had fallen in love with Crimson, with his gentle demeanor, his affection hugs and licks, his humor, his dashing appearance, just everything.

She would often dream of the two of them having babies. They were the cutest babies in the whole wide world, and thus were the best babies ever. She dreamed of their babies being as beautiful as her, and as dashing as Crimson, a perfect symphony of both. But now, she would never see him again, and why, because of the stupid poopie baby.

She did not understand why the male Human cared so much about its death. It was an ugly poopie baby, and nothing more, and nothing less. So, how did it dying make Crimson not the best Stallion in the world, if anything, it made him better.

But as Princess was wallowing in self-pity, the basement door opened and Micheal walked downstairs, carrying the container again. At the sight of the container, and the familiar smell of a Fluffy, or more specifically, a Stallion, Princess jumped up, her heart racing.

She watched with big eyes as Micheal stepped into the play area, and placed the container down, opening the cage. She could feel her heart stop, waiting for Crimson to step out of the container, run to her, and give her the biggest hug ever, and then afterwards, become her special-friend and make the best babies ever.

She could feel her special-place twitching and becoming warm at the idea of babies with Crimson, and anticipation was killing her. She gasped as Fluffy stepped out, but her heart sank immediately. It was not Crimson.

It was a poop-colored Brown Earthie Stallion, with an equally disgusting brown poop-colored mane, and black eyes.

“Meet Chocolate, Princess. Your new mate!” Micheal announced with a smile.

Princess was in shock. What did the dumb human say? Her new mate? That thing?

“Hewwo, am Chocowate,” the brown Stallion introduced himself with a warm smile, “Am hab big happies tu meet Speciaw-Fwiend. Yu am vewy pwetty.”

“N-n…” Princess stuttered.

“NUUU, NU WAN POOPIE SPECIAW-FWIEND!”

Chocolate flinched at the sudden loud screech from the pretty mare, and her sudden insult.

Micheal titled his head, “What do you mean, no?”

“NU WAN HAB BABBEHS WIT UGWY POOPIE FWUFFY! NU WAN!” Princess continued to screech, still in disbelieve at what Micheal had said.

“Why? He is a beautiful chocolate brown, he is healthy, extremely friendly, and strong. He is much better than Crimson, who was red and black, which is boring.” Micheal explained, acting confused at Princess’s dismay.

‘NU! NU AM BETTEW DAN CWIMSON!” Princess continued, “PWINCESS NU WAN POOPIE BABBEHS!”

“Well,” Micheal said with a sad expression, “then I guess you won’t be the best Fluffy in the whole wide, wide world…”

This made Princess stop screaming.

What did the dumb human mean by that? Why couldn’t she be the best Fluffy in the world anymore?

“Wat, why nu can be bestesh Fwuffy in whowe wowd?” Princess asked, scared, and confused.

“Well, just as it sounds. You do not want to have babies with Chocolate, who is the best Stallion in the world.”

“Bu-bu why dat mak’ Pwincess nu bestesh Fwuffy in whowe wowd?”

“Because to become the best Fluffy in the entire world you need to first become the best mother in the entire world, which you can only achieve by having ‘babbehs’ with the best Stallion in the world. I mean, that is why I brought Crimson here in the first place.”

Princess shuddered, tears forming her eyes as she understood why Crimson was here in the first place.

“But I wasn’t too sure whether Crimson was the best Stallion in the world yet, so I gave him Brownie, to see whether he could take care of him, but well, as you saw, he couldn’t, so he was not able to be the best Fluffy in the world.”

Micheal pointed at Chocolate, “But then I found Chocolate here, who turned out to be the true best Stallion in the whole world, so I brought him here for you!”

Princess did not respond, simply looking back and forth between the smiling human, and the ugly poopie Stallion he was pointing at.

“Su, ib Pwincess hab babbehs wit’ poopie Stawwion, Pwincess be bestesh Mummah, an’ den bestesh Fwuffy in whowe wowd?”

“Exactly, now you get it!” Micheal happily replied, smiling from ear to ear.

Princess just stood there in silence, letting what she had learned sink in.

“Well, I will leave you all alone now so you can get to know each other better and then make babies. Have fun!” Micheal announced, leaving the basement.

Chocolate looked nervously at Micheal leaving the basement, and then turned back towards the Mare standing in front of him.

Chocolate was enamored by her. She was the prettiest Mare he had ever seen in his entire life, even prettier than his own mother. But she did not like him. This made Chocolate sad, and he felt his heart pinch.

“Em…” Chocolate coughed, “Am suwwy nu am pwetty an’ am poopie cowow, bu’ daddeh say dat am bestesh Stawwion fo’ yu, su…em…yu wan’ be Chocowate Speciaw-Fwiend?”

Princess was looking down, replaying in her head what the dumb human had told her. She looked up, staring at Chocolate. He really was disgusting, his poopie colored fur and mane, his dark eyes, and his not so pretty face.

But…but…he was the best Stallion in the world, if what the human had told her was true, and if she wanted to be the best Fluffy in the entire world, she first had to become the best mummah ever.

Princess shuddered at the thought of the brown Stallions no-no stick going inside her, but she did not really have any other option.

She slowly turned around, crying quietly as she lifted her tail, revealing her no-no place which was only meant to be seen by Crimson, but now was in full view for the brown poopie Stallion.

Chocolate felt his no-no stick and special-thingies tingle at the sight of her vagina. He did not feel quite all right with the entire situation, but he approached her carefully, nonetheless. He nuzzled his snout into her vagina, Princess jolting at the sensation.

Chocolate’s penis was now fully erect, and instincts took over as he got up on his hind legs, placing his front hoofs on the back, pushing her down. He rubbed his penis against her vagina, which made him shudder in ecstasy, and with a strong thrust, he entered her.

“ENF, ENF, ENF, ENF, ENF! SPECIAW FWIEND FEEW SU GUUD!” was all the Princess could hear from behind, as she felt Chocolates penis ramming into her repeatedly, not resting for a single moment.

Princess cried at the thought of the Stallion taking pleasure from her body, and especially at the thought of having poopie-babbehs. She tried to imagine Crimson, and their babbehs, but the sounds and feelings of the Stallion behind her made that hard.

To Princess, this moment felt like it lasted an eternity. The Stallion did not slow down, but instead pushed harder and harder into her, pushing her down increasingly more as he entirely submerged himself into her soft and beautiful body.

After what felt like forever, she finally heard, “ENF, ENF, ENF! GUD FEEEEEEEEEWS!”

She felt the Stallion pushing himself into her as far as he was able to go, and then a warm liquid flowing into her. The Stallion, after a minute or so, slid out of her and plopped to his side, smiling, and breathing heavily. Clearly satisfied.

Princess however, wobbly walked back to the bed, curling up into a ball, holding her tail. She felt the warm liquid in her no-no place and felt a warm feeling in her stomach which she did not know exactly was, but she knew for certain that she was pregnant. Pregnant with the babbehs of a poopie Fluffy.

She softly cried into the cushions, still smelling Crimsons scent. But she flinched as she felt the warmth of another fluffy cuddling up behind her. It was Chocolate, who was cuddling up behind her, nuzzling into her fur.

“Wuv yu, Speciaw-Fwiend!” He softly said, falling asleep.

Micheal watched on his tablet as Princess also slowly fell asleep, still crying. He smiled, satisfied at the success of the first step in his plan. Princess was most likely thinking that this was the worst thing that could ever happen, but she had no idea how much worse it was going to get the new few weeks, and Micheal was more than excited.

20 Likes

Don’t worry everyone, it’s gonna get way worse for our dear little itty bitty Princess :3

3 Likes

Hopefully Crimson gets told what happened to his surrogate son. I’m sure he’d be happy to join in the punishment if he learned that Princess was the one who murdered brownie.

9 Likes

I hope Micheal still has Crimson just in a seperate area… hopefully with a chocolate of his own and as mentioned above yes told what princess did. She would beg for him to be her special friend again but he is disgusted with her and rejects her… maybe he or his new family give Princess sorry poopies, the biggest or 2nd biggest insult a fluffy can commit to one another

7 Likes

Fuck you Princess. Suffer.

2 Likes

I’m normally viciously anti-rape, but this little bitch deserved it. I don’t stand for child abuse, much less murder.

I hope she gets pillowed.

3 Likes

Agree! I hope Micheal tells crimson everything princess has done and explains to him that he isn’t mad with him, he did nothing wrong and he is a gud fluffy!! Then crimson and his new special friend help chocolate bring up their baby’s!!

6 Likes

That would definitely be ideal XD as well as making Princess “ugly” by dying her fur and buzzcutting her tail and mane so its a blocky mohawk and tail is a tied fur stump. Cuz amputation is imo too good for her

4 Likes

Man I hope poor Crimson got told what happened, poor guys shouldn’t have to live thinking what happened was somehow his fault.