The folly of hope: Bob (Cmss by Zethhh01) (InfraredTurbine)

Being around a Christmas tree, singing songs and eating is always a please…
Isn’t it ?

Commission by Zethhh01.

Laughed my ass off when he asked if I could add “Mariah carey’s song” on it xD

Part of The Folly of Hope series.
For commissions, your version of these stories, and so on, feel free to contact me!

111 Likes

The ironic twist of fate adoption sign STRIKES AGAIN

15 Likes

Christmas stuff already? Why not?

8 Likes

Heres a thought for a fluffmart or Folly of Hope art… or comic idk. Imagine employee taking a smarty foal (or you want to use any foal) is to get a needle and lobotomise it up the nose or near the eye or on the forehead to derp it (maybe also make it limp by paralysing it) and make it seem more appealing to customers that want a special fluffy gift for their kids, themselves or even to their fixed or barren mares so they can be a mummah with their sensitive babbeh… also if you’re short on cash you can buy a DIY kit and we’ll throw in 3 micros free of charge.

1 Like

I have never sympathised with a Fluffy more.

This is fucking barbaric

19 Likes

Mariah Carey all day… i know that suffering

5 Likes

@Pastry_Knight basically just did this lol

2 Likes

Oh crap i thought i dreamed that XD i was thinking to myself “Wait did someone draw that already?” Colds dont help the memory sorry didnt mean to plagiarize :sweat_smile: did they do DIY forever babbehs?

1 Like

The story was there were a bunch of people on social media basically using special babbehs as props so the adoption centers/stores ran out and people began DIY projects with pins to make them special, then threw them away after a week

6 Likes

It begins

2 Likes

Epic art, and very great for christmas coming up. Cant wait to see some more foal torture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh come on its a fluffy. But yeah I am a little empathetic for it, even if it deserves nothing

2 Likes

Eyes open, one month old, and still chirping up a storm? I know it already says he’s sensitive but I spot a sensetibe babbeh. On the real though I’m glad you’re still doing this format. Are we free to draw stuff in this style on our own? I forget what the policy was with that.

5 Likes

Is he a decoration for the tree? Or a gift for someone to unwrap in 31 days time?
Either way he better not be getting fed anything, he’ll make a mess everywhere.

3 Likes

Clearly a stocking stuffer. Hopefully hung over a roaring fireplace where his struggling causes him to fall and burn like the little lump of coal he is.

3 Likes

I feel ya little fluff lol

2 Likes

as someone who has sensory issues i know how this foal feels

4 Likes

same tbh kek

4 Likes

Not even a friends uncle bob could last 1 nano second to that song let alone a fluffy

Soon to be thrown out like trash lol.

1 Like