The Folly of hope - Chapter 2 (Commissioned for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Nice just fucking amazing

3 Likes

This series makes me happy

3 Likes

Should’ve put it out of its misery.

3 Likes

Been actually working on this at the same time lol.

7 Likes

We’ve all been here at one point or another

9 Likes

This is actually really good. This would have been a hit on the front page on the booru. I stared at this image for a good five minutes appreciating all the details. I wish that was me in the picture delivering pure otherworldly levels of agony to that disgusting parasite faggot shitrat. I tip my glass to you sir, thanks for uploading.

6 Likes

I saw in HBS (my alt name is Depresso). Sbs is kind of a fun concept to work with. All originating from Foalout4.

2 Likes

Overindulgence in high quality formula at or beyond theweanling stage. A classic sign of SBS.

6 Likes

1044 HD

2 Likes

I think it’s less anger in the eye, and more that its so puffed up from the abuse that it just looks like it

4 Likes

One panel of suffering isn’t enought! I wan to see the look of utter bewilderment and despair the little puke stain felf when they started to abuse it!

3 Likes

lmao what an absolute retard
imagine getting a fluffy that just vomits and shits all the time

4 Likes

Great abuse fodder, and only the most dedicated hugboxers would raise that waste of air XD

3 Likes

I prefer the term, “Oxygen Thief”.

2 Likes

For the sake of this project, we only did 2 panel before and after shots to go with the theme of false hope.

HOWEVER, if you want a more complete idea of what happened to Freddy from start to finish, Turbine is always willing to do a commission >:D.

1 Like

Got no cash.

1 Like

you can pay me in void fragments
they’re easily found in andromeda galaxy :V

1 Like

A face even a mother can’t love.

3 Likes

Can I just say how much I hate those ‘cutesy’ signs that are written as though the pet is talking? It annoys me with real shelters, and its ever more stupid when the pet can talk.

Just tell me the facts.

3 Likes

Sickly satisfying, but lets be real: the shelter would have gassed that guy right off the bat.

2 Likes