The Folly of hope - Chapter 2 (Commissioned for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

dude… Sensitive Baby Syndrome Foals always make me feel sad, and seeing them abused fucking kills me…

but FUCK THATS THAT GOOD SHIT!

1 Like

Wringing that poor little guy’s neck would have been the kindest thing anybody had every done for him. Nobody but an abuser or someone trying to score pity points on instagram would have ever adopted him.

3 Likes

Thats what i mean, it will suffer no matter what. There for, it should’ve been put out of its misery

Beat the freak! Beat the freak! Beat the freak!

damn that chant is amazing.

1 Like

He’s so cute trying to fight back. Needles are the best solution for these rats. Put one in his foot so he can’t walk and one in his knee so he can’t bend his legs. And make him live with them.

I think it’s a “ I have no mouth and I must scream”

Situation

Here’s fully aware of the pain just unable to express distress

BEAT THE FREAK! BREAT THE FREAK! I just love that line so much, also I have always preferred to call Sensitive Baby Syndrome (SBS) as Stupid Baby Syndrome instead because that’s basically what they will always be.

1 Like

BEAT THE FREAK!
BEAT THE FREAK!
BEAT THE FREAK!
BEAT THE FREAK!

I’m not sure if it was the intention, but I interpret the loud repetition of the chant as a way to further overstimulate the sensitibe babbeh. Fluffies are distressed by loud noises. Sensitive babies even more. So not only is he being relentlessly tortured, but his ears are being assaulted.

All in all, one of the finest abuse pictures ever uploaded to the site.

1 Like