The Folly of Hope: Oliver and Peach (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everyone!
Decided to make a FOH one, it’s been some time it doesn’t appear here and I had this idea other day and finally made it hit the paper.

Well, it’s the life xD

Folly of Hope ones have a discounted price, you can write the text, the colors of the fluffy, the ending and etc, if you have one for these, feel free to contact me at any time!

102 Likes

Give the pink one some spaghetti and they’ll forget they even had a sibling.

Sucks for the green one, but better they get fucked now than drag it out.

28 Likes

Perfectly good waste of a good fluffy.
That could have fed a ( stray ) dog or cat.

9 Likes

12 Likes

It might still, they dont show where they casually discard it afterall. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Strays need “nummies” too.

3 Likes

Oh no, poor Oliver!

5 Likes

Yes, I had too.

2 Likes

I’d guess green too but we are assuming the green one is named oliver.

Neither particularly looks like their namesakes (a peach / olive) colorwise.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m assuming the red one is Peach and the green one is Oliver. I mean red is a few shades off of pink, and Oliver has Olive, a shade of green…

4 Likes

Lol my little boy XD

3 Likes

Is the green one getting thrown into a trash can, down an open manhole, or did a portal to Hell open up and he’s getting dropped in?

3 Likes

I think that’s up to the viewer to decide.
So if you want Hades to snack on a fluffy.

2 Likes

Green got dropped onto a surgical table, to be placed under anesthetic and both left legs and left ribs removed. Pink will suffer the same fate, but their amputation will be on the right. They will then be made into conjoined twins since they “can’t be separated”

4 Likes

Would we expect the other one would go on a tantrum lookin for its sibling? :thinking:

2 Likes

I thought he was going to keep them both in a dark room but way more expeditive, yes xD

1 Like

Were did it go?!

1 Like

I’m in two minds about this, will pink also suffer and have a horrible ending, or Pink will have a good home while we see green suffering on the streets bearly alive. I’m fine with either ending.

1 Like

She won’t even ask how you made the meatballs.

2 Likes

It’s up to everyone’s imagination
but since we’re talking about FOH piece, you know it didn’t end well for both

1 Like