The Fourth of July Part 35 by Karn

Leering at the crate of small peeping foals, Seth had to fight the urge to hurt them right away. It was always tempting to torture the small chirping fluffs, but he had a far better use for them today. Taking the tape, Seth tore off a small strip and picked up one of the peeping foals, a small brown filly that lightly screeched as she was lifted by her scruff. Seth resisted his baser instincts, as every fiber of his being wanted to prod and torment the tiny fluffy. But if she or any of the others were to survive, Seth couldn’t risk them becoming as aware of his devious nature as Cyclops’ foals, lest they try and turn the mare against him.

Quickly pressing the peeping mass against the shell, Seth applied the tape over it’s trembling body, adhering it firmly to the side. Letting go for the moment, Seth was pleased that despite the fervent efforts of the brown filly, her nubs wiggled uselessly as she tried in vain to push against the strange ball it was stuck against. After he was sure that the foal wasn’t able to get loose, Seth then took one of the small detonators from his case, slowly repeating the varied letters and numbers across the side as he entered them into his phone. Double and then triple checking, Seth then placed the tip against the sphere and pressed it inward, making sure that the needle was at the bottom of the shell as he then hefted it upward, the brown colt chirping wildly as he felt the large orb he was affixed to move abruptly. Seth then carefully placed the shell back into it’s mortar, pushing the launcher aside for now and then grasping another.

Over the next few minutes, Seth repeated the process with each of the foals, doing his best not to dawdle or linger on one foal for too long. Nearly finished, Seth then grabbed the last launcher, smiling as he looked down on the last two foals, the green colt and purple filly that belonged to Cyclops. Taking a moment to decide which would join the others, Seth thought it only appropriate that the filly, Cyclops’ last biological child, should be an example for his stallions later. Plucking the purple filly from the crate roughly, Seth held her facing upward, flicking her face multiple times as the tiny fluff screeched and flailed against him. “No need to worry with you…You still remember me, don’t you…”

It felt good to excise some of the frustration that he had bubbling over since the living-room fiasco. While Seth wasn’t able to harm the white foal that had disrupted his plans, he could at least take out some of his anger here, as he closed his hand around the purple filly and slowly began to squeeze. Confused at first, the purple filly simply chirped and peeped rapidly, still scared from the earlier assault on her muzzle. But as the foal began to realize that her nubs were now tightly restrained, the purple filly tried to writhe and wiggle free, her loud cries slowly dulled as Seth’s hand began to tighten around her fragile body, her ribs gradually pressing against her lungs. Smiling as the foal slowly realized that she could no longer breathe, Seth was tempted to suffocate her, the sensation of the tiny, horrified creature weakly struggling in his palm as she slowly began to die being difficult to resist. But as the fluff began to blackout, her rapid heartbeat slowing to a crawl, Seth placed her belly up on the workbench, deciding that his plan for her later was a far better use for the foal. Gasping for air, the filly flailed her nubs as she feebly rocked to and fro, desperately trying to upright herself as she recovered from her near asphyxiation.

Tearing off a strip of tape, Seth then pressed the panting filly against the shell, attaching the foal as he had the others. Lifting the orb, Seth held it so that the foal was right next to his face, wanting to torment her one last time. “You will never see your mother again…You are going to die, all alone…” While the foal may have been to young to truly understand everything Seth was saying, she clearly got the gist as her weakened peeping was abruptly hushed, the filly only now quietly trembling as Seth lowered the shell into it’s mortar. After it was tightly packed, Seth then took another bit of tape and marked the launcher with an X. Pleased with his work, Seth then looked to the remaining foal, the green colt that Seth had fooled Cyclops into believing was hers. Peeping and chirping, the foal preened his neck upright as he called out for rescue, the colt being scared as he found himself suddenly cold and alone.

“What to do with you?” Scruffing the peeping colt, Seth grinned as the blind foal beat his nubs wildly against the air, remembering all the torments and tortures that Seth had inflicted on him. While it was a common occurrence for foals, especially blind ones to panic when lifted by the nape of their neck, Seth knew that it was rare to see one try and fight quite this zealously against it. Bemused at the futile attempt, Seth lightly shook the foal, flinging the poor colt back and forth as it chirped and screeched, it’s undeveloped body flailing and whipping about wildly. Seth continued the mild torment for a few moments before relenting, not wanting to outright slay the colt just yet. Watching as the foal’s head swiveled and spun, the disoriented fluff’s mouth now lightly covered in milky vomit, Seth had a stroke of genius. Lifting the colt so that Seth could see it’s rasping and pained expression, he spoke softly to the reeling fluff. “There’s someone I think you need to meet, little guy…”

Seth left the hobby-room and made his way to the hall closet, green colt in hand as the tiny foal slowly recovered from being shaken. Opening the door, Seth was met with quiet sobbing as Plucky laid sullen in the corner, shivering slightly as tears fell down his cheeks.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Daddeh?! …Daddeh!!!”

Rising from his stupor quickly, Plucky ran over to Seth, standing upright as his front hooves tugged desperately at his owner’s leg.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Daddeh…P’wuky nu sweep gud…*huuu…huuu…huuu…Wowwy’d bout babbehs! P’wease daddeh! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…Teww P’wuky dat babbehs am otay!”

Putting his off hand on the whimpering pegasus’ head, Seth lightly stroked Plucky’s mane, comforting him even as he hid the colt behind his back, his thumb and forefinger muffling the foal’s panicked cries. “I’m sorry Plucky…but no…not all of your babies are okay…”

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Wat happ’n daddeh?! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…Wat happ’n tu babbehs?! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…Teww P’wuky! P’wease!”

Seth met the pegasus’ sad gaze and shook his head. “Sassy is dead…Your little blue filly died…and Candyfloss… Candyfloss lost two of her legs…” His eyes widening, the pegasus began to weep loudly, his hooves falling from Seth’s legs as he slowly slid to the floor, his body curling up and tremoring with each sob.

“NUUUUUUU!!! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…WAI?! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…WAI BABBEHS?! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…BABBEHS GUD!!! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…SHUDAH BIN P’WUKY!!! NU SHUDAH BIN BABBEHS!!! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…”

A small part of Seth was wounded by the pegasus’ display, almost regretting his actions the previous night. While all fluffies were emotional creatures by design, it was unique to see one taking the loss of a child this badly. Most would mourn, many would cry, but it was as though a part of Plucky had died when Seth delivered the news. As he watched the pegasus writhe along the floor, his heart broken, Seth couldn’t help but think of Ash, all those years ago.

Scowling as he pushed aside his thoughts, Seth lowered himself and sat beside Plucky, placing his hand on the sullen pegasus’ shoulder. “For what it’s worth…I’m sorry.” It took several minutes before Plucky was able to calm himself, with Seth sitting beside him, his arm gently around the sobbing beast. As he finally felt the pegasus’ breathing slow, his mewling soften, Seth began to lightly pat Plucky’s back. “I know it hurts buddy, but remember…you still have other babies that need you…” Rising slowly, the pegasus wiped his eyes as he looked up towards his owner.

“Od…odah babbehs otay…nu hab huwties?”

“They’re okay Plucky, at least for now…” While fluffies weren’t overly clever, the way Seth had answered the pegasus was obvious enough for the dull witted creature to understand that something was amiss.

“Wat daddeh mean? Wewe am P’wuky’s babbehs?!”

Pulling the anxious pegasus to his side, Seth smiled. “Well they’re not in any danger…but that changes tonight Plucky. See, I know that you want to live here, with me and your foals, but there’s a problem…” Nervously pulling away, Plucky was clearly confused, unsure of what Seth was trying to say.

“Bu…buh daddeh sai dat him wuv P’wuky!!! Sai dat babbehs wiv wiff gud mummah an’ nu git huwties!!!”

“That’s true Plucky…I did say that. But before I decide whether or not you and your foals get to stay here, there’s something that you have to do tonight…something that I know you won’t want to do…” Even as Seth spoke, he could see the pegasus’ confusion growing into dread. Clearly frightened at the thought of what disobeying his owner could mean for him, Plucky nervously peered at Seth.

“Wah…wah daddeh wan P’wuky du? Wai P’wuky nu wike?”

It was always pleasing to Seth when his mindgames made a fluffy visibly anxious, even one as kind as Plucky. Even as the pegasus skittishly awaited his response, Seth savored Plucky’s obvious dread, feeling only slightly guilty at taking such joy at the poor thing’s expense. “I think it’s better if you don’t know, at least for the time being…If I tell you, you’ll just get upset or worry, and when the time comes, you’re heart just won’t be in it. But I have good news Plucky! I brought something with me that’s going to help you prepare for it…” Watching on in ever growing confusion, Plucky saw Seth pull out his other hand, revealing the tiny green colt that he had been hiding from the pegasus. Perplexed by it’s sudden appearance, Plucky quickly began to sniff and nuzzle the foal when he realized it was scared, it’s shrieks and cries no longer muffled by Seth.

“Poow widdew babbeh…Hab su mani scawdies an’ huwties…Nu wowwy widdew babbeh, P’wuky am hewe…”

It was almost touching, watching as Plucky slowly calmed the terrified foal. Placing it down on the floor, Seth was silent as the pegasus licked and rubbed his head softly against the colt, it’s frantic peeps replaced by gentle cooing. After several minutes, Seth decided that it would be cruel to let it continue, abruptly stamping his foot and startling both stallion and colt. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you Plucky…” Holding the foal close to his chest as he tried to calm both the baby and himself, Plucky looked towards his owner, confused.

“Wai daddeh scawe babbeh?! Scawe P’wuky tu! Dat nu am nices daddeh. An wai daddeh sai nu wuv babbeh? Dat am wai daddeh bwing P’wuky babbeh…tu gib huggies an’ wuv, su babbeh nu be scawed ow saddies nu mowe!”

Leaning in, Seth leered slightly at the foal before his gaze slowly shifted towards the pegasus, his eyes locking on Plucky’s as the stallion struggled to look away. “I never said I brought him here for love Plucky. I brought him here because I want you to kill him…” Gasping as he backed away, Plucky pulled the foal close to his chest, as the pegasus tried his best to distance himself from Seth, only to find himself against a corner. Despite his sudden fear for the baby’s life, his owner hadn’t moved an inch.

“Wai?! Wai daddeh wan babbeh gu foweba sweepies?! Am babbeh ba’?! Nu babbeh su ba’ desewb foweba sweepies daddeh!!!”

Standing upright, Seth made no attempt to move closer towards Plucky, simply shrugging as he sighed. “Well Plucky, it’s simple…That foal knows what your daddy is like, just like you. But unlike you, I can’t trust it to keep quiet. Once it becomes a talky baby, it’ll tell it’s mother that I’m a monster. His mother is like you Plucky, a good fluffy. I love her, but if he gets to talk to her, then frankly I don’t know what I’d have to do…” Straining to comprehend what Seth was saying to him, Plucky clutched the foal closer to his chest, the colt peeping slightly due to all the pegasus’ shouting.

“Buh…buh babbeh nu du nuffin wong!!! Babbeh am gud babbeh!!! Gib’n babbeh huwties nu am wite!!! Am meanest an’ wong daddeh!!!”

“And that’s exactly what I thought you’d say Plucky. God, you really are just a sweetheart, aren’t you…” As Plucky watched Seth begin to move, the pegasus couldn’t hold back an audible yelp as he closed his eyes, covering the foal as best he could. To his surprise, when he opened them, his owner was simply fidgeting with the food and water dish, ensuring that they were full. Scared for the peeping foal’s life but confused by Seth’s intentions, Plucky forced himself to speak.

“Dad…daddeh nu gi…gib babbeh hu…hu…huwties?”

Moving from the auto-feeder, Seth then switched the litterbox, watching as the apparatus swept the receptacle clean. “Of course not Plucky. I already told you. I’m not going to kill him…you are.” Despite all the fear the pegasus felt, Plucky was livid. The idea that he’d ever hurt, let alone kill a baby was ludicrous.

“P’wuky…P’wuky nebah du dat!!! P’wuky wuv babbehs!!! Babbehs am gud daddeh!!! Yu nu can maek P’wuky gib babbeh huwties!!!”

Satisfied that everything was working properly, Seth approached the door. “That’s very true Plucky. I can’t make you kill him. But I don’t plan on feeding him either…” Suddenly growing nervous, Plucky’s short lived bravado crumbled apart, the shivering pegasus stumbling over his words once more.

“Wa…wah daddeh mean?! Babbeh nee’ miwkies…Nu can gwow an’ be big fwuffy wiff’owt miwkies…”

Preparing to leave, Seth turned to face the pegasus, the whimpering stallion growing more concerned by the moment. “I told you Plucky, I want him dead. Plain and simple. Now I’m not coming back until tonight and the only food in here is kibble, and he’s far too young to eat it. So it’s up to you buddy…Do you let the foal starve to death, or do you kill it yourself. Your choice, but I’d recommend you kill it and soon, before it starts to suffer.” Not giving Plucky a chance to respond, Seth made his way out, leaving the pegasus alone with the peeping foal.

Only slightly able to hear the pegasus’ muffled cries as he made his way to the kitchen, Seth did his best to ignore Plucky until he was no longer within earshot of his bellowing. Rubbing his temple, Seth felt uncharacteristically distraught over how upset the pegasus was, trying to tell himself that it was for the dumb beast’s own good. While Seth knew how dismayed Plucky was, having to either watch a foal slowly starve or slay it himself, he wanted the pegasus better prepared for tonight, and the green foal was the perfect test. And either way, Seth was rid of yet another unwanted fluffy. Still, even as Seth tried to rationalize it away, his heart went out to Plucky. All the well intentioned fluffy wanted was for Seth to love and accept him, which a small part of him already did. But he’d have to work for the position of his new fluffy, and Seth had no intention of making it easy on him.

Pushing the pegasus from his thoughts for the moment, Seth opened the junk drawer. Hearing a low and wretched series of chirps as it slid open, he saw the blue foal, curled up against the warming pillow, trying desperately to wrap his nubs around it as though it were his surrogate mother. Slowly peeping, his head raised slightly, as though he sensed Seth’s presence. While yesterday had been severely traumatic for the little foal, he was probably lonely, as well as starving.

Lifting the cushion carefully, Seth placed it on the countertop, the slight movement causing the foal to shift and peep nervously, his head swiveling back and forth as he tried to discern what was happening. Staring at the perplexed colt, Seth contemplated his fate. He found his survival nearly miraculous, as not only had he left the game nearly without a scratch, but out of all the other foals, he alone had been spared. Of course odds were odds and Seth wasn’t foolish enough to think that the little blue fluff was lucky or anything as simple-minded as that, but still, for him to survive the events of yesterday…that meant something.

Running the tap, Seth grabbed a bottle, scooping a teaspoon of formula into it and letting the water warm up before mixing the contents and then twisting the cap over it. Lifting the colt upright, Seth was pleased as he squirmed and chirped wildly, his nubs kicking in the air. Allowing himself a few moments to savor the foal’s turmoil, Seth then held the tip of the rubber nipple near the colt’s muzzle, letting a few tantalizing drops free for the famished fluff to smell. Going still for a brief instant, the foal began to wiggle and peep wildly, his underdeveloped neck stretching frantically to reach the source of nourishment. Testing his resolve, Seth teased and tormented the foal, moving the bottle back and forth as his mouth came close to clamping down each time. After nearly three minutes of the cruel game, Seth could see that the constant and rapid movements were draining on him, as he shifted and wriggled sluggishly, his peeps and chirps slower and despondent as tears fell down his face.

“Don’t cry little guy…here you go.” Seth held the nipple near the foals mouth, deciding that he’d earned his breakfast with all that effort. Dubious at first, the colt continued his sullen peeps for several moments, assuming that the cruel source of milk would move away again. Despite his lethargy however, hunger proved stronger as the colt slowly and cautiously brought his muzzle to the bottle, latching on and rapaciously devouring it’s contents. Draining the bottle by more than half in minutes, the foal’s belly was lightly distended as he happily peeped, his chin dripping small beads of the yellowish formula. Letting him down slowly by his scruff, the colt cheeped slowly, as he gradually rolled over onto his side and fell asleep. While Seth had enjoyed tormenting him, even a long time abuser such as he thought the display was rather cute. Not wanting to wake the slumbering colt, Seth gently grabbed the cushion and placed it back within the drawer, slowly pushing it shut.

His attention shifting away from the drawer, Seth looked towards the last foal can, the cylinder still laying upright next to the sink. Peeping within, an off red foal struggled within his confines, trying to understand why he could no longer reach where his milk had come from. Chirping at a rapid pace, the red colt tried again and again to stand upright, his weakened nubs shaking awkwardly as he rose, only for the foal to fall, his distressed chirps quickening with each failure.

Seth watched as the foal repeated his attempt to reach his sustenance, curious as to how long the little guy would try before giving up. After nearly two minutes of stumbling over and falling, the red colt refused another attempt, the bruised foal instead curling up as he peeped sullenly. Hovering over the can, Seth was almost tempted to free the poor little guy, to feed and reward him for all that effort. But he already had far too many fluffies, and as cute as the red colt was, there simply wasn’t room for him. “Cyclops…Plucky…Candyfloss…they’re definitely making me go soft…” Seth muttered to himself. Deciding on a bit of cruel fun, Seth snatched the can from the counter-top, the abrupt quake disturbing the foal from his sulking hunger as he shrieked and peeped from bobbing against the glass.

Pressing the release on the bottom of the tube, Seth heard the colt rasp as the tubes were abruptly pulled from him. Confused and in pain, the peeping fluff’s head began to shift around wildly, trying in vain to comprehend why he was being hurt, why he was being punished. Putting his stumpy legs over his head, the peeping foal curled up against the bottom of the can, trying in vain to remain unseen, shivering as he voided his bladder for the first time unaided by catheter. Amused by the foal pissing itself from fear, Seth twisted the top off the glass tube, walking over to the refrigerator and placing it under the ice dispenser. Deciding that cubes would be far too large, threatening to bludgeon and crush the foal too quickly, Seth decided on crushed instead, tapping the can against the metal switch as small chunks of ice and slush fell within. The colt tremored as the thunderous noise of the ice machine sprung to life, screeching as he was pelted with cold debris, the foal was quickly shocked out of his lethargy as he suddenly rose up against the tube, his nubs beating against the glass as he chirped in a blind panic.

Taking perverse pleasure in the colt’s confusion, Seth held the tube against the dispenser, continuing the onslaught of ice unabated, the foal shaking and peeping loudly with each new barrage. As the slush and ice chips began to deposit at the bottom of the can, the foal’s bottom hooves slid and he slipped down into the freezing pile of frost. While the colt had found the battery painful and frightening, it was nothing compared to the shock of abruptly falling into the frozen slurry. Going rigid as his tiny frame was engulfed by the slush, the colt quickly began to flail, desperate to get away from the cruel source of his damp, cold fluff. Trying to stand, his maw was met with more small shards of the cruel ice, striking against his small bruised body as his back hooves struggled to lift him, the growing slush having covered them. His skin felt raw where the foal was immersed, a terrible pain aching through his legs and damp belly. But far worse was the slow realization that he was losing sensation in his back legs, as they wobbled and then finally gave weigh, the terrified colt falling rump first into the evergrowing pile of ice.

All in all, it had taken less than a minute to fill the can just past the halfway mark, with the foal now buried up to his neck in ice. Wild and lively at first, the foal had quickly slowed once his body had been all but consumed by the frigid mass, until only his head was free of the pile. Seth enjoyed how much the colt tremored and shook, clearly more from the worsening cold than the obvious horror the frigid little fluff was experiencing, his previous loud and frantic cries now replaced by a low and constant trill. Replacing the can’s top, Seth casually walked back to the counter and placed the tube upright, deciding that it would be amusing to see how long the foal could survive. Feeling slightly rejuvenated by the cruel game, Seth figured that it was time to deal with Cyclops and Raptor, after he retrieved Candyfloss.

Seth crept into his room, not wanting to disturb or frighten the slumbering filly as he made his way to his bed. Peering down, Candyfloss was as he left her, still peacefully sleeping under his comforter. Letting his hand slide gently under her belly, Seth scooped the foal up, careful not to wake her. Cradling her slightly, Seth took a deep breath. While he had been preparing his new plan ever since the living-room incident, he still wasn’t looking forward to this part. Mentally preparing himself, Seth then cautiously left the room.

Using his free hand, Seth flicked the light switch and strode into the living-room, lightly obfuscating Candyfloss from sight as he crossed over the gate. Raptor was face down against the floor of the nest, lightly sobbing and too distraught to even notice Seth’s approach. Ignoring the pegasus for the moment, Seth walked over to the bowl he’d placed over the white foal, lifting it to find the colt curled up and shaking, occasionally emitting light chirps of distress. Grabbing the sullen foal, Seth held him in his off hand, the little fluff calming quickly in his hand. Clearly his sorry-box punishment was forgotten in leu of the horrible screams he had heard earlier as he wrapped his front nubs around Seth’s palm, shaking like a leaf.

Walking over to the quivering pegasus, Seth took one last moment to prepare himself. This would be the hardest part for him, but was necessary to keep Candyfloss happy, at least for now. Sighing to himself, Seth then feigned worry as he suddenly leaned down. “Raptor?! What happened?! Where are all the foals?!” Managing his tone, Seth opted to sound concerned rather than angry. He’d usually kill for the opportunity to scream at a fluffy like Raptor, but for the new plan to work, he needed the pegasus to think that he cared for him. Slowly raising his head, Raptor looked towards Seth, his eyes puffy and red from sobbing.

“Daddeh! …*chirp…*chirp…Mu…mu…munstah com an’ ta…taek babbehs! …*chirp…*chirp…Wa…Waptow n…nu kno wewe de…dey gu! …*chirp…*chirp…”

It took every ounce of Seth’s willpower not to be cruel, every instinct he had screaming at him to punish the colt for the perceived wrongdoing. Instead, Seth calmly sat beside the sullen pegasus. “That’s awful Raptor! You poor thing…Oh?! But look there Raptor!!! You managed to protect Candyfloss and your little brother!!!” Before the downcast pegasus could turn his head, Seth gently placed both foals down onto the floor. Glancing down, Raptor rubbed the tears from his eyes, barely able to believe what he saw. Lying before him was Candyfloss, slumbering next to his little brother, the white foal now chirping from being removed from Seth’s warm hand.

"Wa…Waptow sab Candee’fwoss an’ widdew bwudah? Candee’fwoss an’ widdew bwudah am otay?

Despite his injuries, Raptor struggled forward, grunting and wincing with effort before nuzzling the pair of fluffs, tears of joy streaming down his cheeks. Noticing the attention, the white foal opened his eyes, his demeanor changing abruptly as he saw Raptor.

*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…bwu’da!!! …*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…bwu’da sab ba’beh!!! *chirp…*chirp…*chirp…

Waddling forward, even Seth had to admit it was a bit heartwarming to watch as the white colt hugged against Raptor. Leaving them for the moment, Seth made his way over to Cyclops’ sorry-box, already able to hear the poor mare quietly sobbing. Withdrawing the blanket draped over it, Seth could see that Cyclops had exhausted herself and fallen asleep, whimpering as she rested uneasily. Gingerly lifting her from the box, Seth carried her over to the nest as she slowly stirred from her slumber. As she looked up to Seth, her eye fluttering open, Cyclops had the faintest of smiles at the sight of her owner. But it was quickly lost as it all came back to her, the mare shaking in Seth’s arms as she buried her head in his chest.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Daddeh!!! Bawkie munstah com aftah daddeh weft!!! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…Am babbehs otay? Wewe am babbehs? …*huuu…huuu…huuu…”

Gently stroking the sullen mare, Seth slowly walked her towards her nest, trying to calm her as best he could. “I’m sorry Cyclops…I don’t know how a dog even got in here, but it took some of your foals…” It was hard for Seth to lie to her, especially such a cruel one as she pulled away from him, her eye widened in horror.

“NUUUUUUU!!! BABBEHS!!! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…Cy’cwops ba’ mummah…nu keep babbehs safe…”

“It’s awful I know, but I have some good news…” Still sobbing, Cyclops only slightly relaxed in Seth’s arms as she sniffled, awaiting her owner’s news. “…While the dog made off with most of the foals, Raptor managed to save some!” Lowering Cyclops onto the tarp nest, her crying subdued at the sight of the pegasus weakly cuddling the foals. While Seth had been retrieving her, Candyfloss had woken, with the white foal once again misleading her.

“*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…bwu’da sab candee’fwoss? …*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…bwu’da scawe baw’kee mun’sta?! …*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…”

*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…bwu’da sab ba’behs! …*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…Ba’beh wuv bwu’da! …*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…

Despite his annoyance at the white foal, it was adorable to watch as he tried to describe to Candyfloss how Raptor had saved them, the tiny fluff’s limited vocabulary making the whole ordeal rather cute. Seeing that at least three of her babies had survived, Cyclops had calmed a fair bit, a faint smile breaking through her dismal mood.

“Am su happies dat Waptow hewe tu sab babbehs…*huuu…huuu…huuu…Tank yu Waptow! Tank yu su manies!!! …*huuu…huuu…huuu…”

As Cyclops praised and thanked him, she trotted over, wrapping her hooves around Raptor and the foals, trying to quiet her sobbing as she nuzzled them. Leaning over, Seth gently stroked Cyclops’ mane as she licked and cooed against her remaining babies. “I’m glad they’re safe too sweety…But there’s a chance that your other babies are alive too.” Holding Raptor and the foals tightly against her, Cyclops was shocked, her eye glimmering with hope as she began to smile weakly.

“Weawwy…babbehs mite be otay…Nu hab huwties…”

“I don’t know honey, but there’s always a chance…I’ll look around the neighborhood later but we’ll just have to wait and see…”

49 Likes

Quality takes time. I’ll be here to read it whenever you get around to posting it.

5 Likes

Yes take your time.

2 Likes

Oh boy! Can’t wait for the grand finale! Many owwies and sorries to come I’m sure!

1 Like

Heart it before I even read the first sentence because I know it’ll be good

2 Likes

I can’t take the time to scroll to the bottom first. I have to savor the orgasmic bliss first.

2 Likes

Take the time you need to finish this masterpiece.

2 Likes

Ooooooohhhh that was sooo good, after the death of a doctor M I needed a gooood abuse Story and you delivered a fine wine

2 Likes

Actual psycho

We don’t judge around here
This is a safe place Jimmy :heart:

1 Like

Im sorry but if someones masturbating to the things that we write here im going to call that guy a creep. Thats where it crosses from "interesting (if weird) hobby for stress relief to perverse sexual sadism that will inevitably bleed over into reality. Unless its some sort of gross joke in which case its mildly amusing that i reacted in such a serious way, isnt it?

It matters not to me if they’re joking or not, but I do assume it’s more the former than the latter.
Dropping a comment that just calls someone out and isn’t related to the post just isn’t very chill imo.

Call my ass a fluffy, but I’m all about those huggies and love. :heart:

2 Likes

I just dont take to zoosadists very well

You weren’t suspended for this?

1 Like

No i wasnt lol. If i was then i would have been suspended a long time ago.

It’s ok not to like something :heart:
It’s not ok to call someone else out because you don’t like something :broken_heart:

Even in the case of imagined preferences. Remember, you can find comments here like:" Yeah stomp that baby" and I in no way assume those people stomp on kittens or puppies. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Ill continue this conversation with you in a more private location. I don’t trust onlookers to stay in their lanes.

It’s OK lol Jimmy doesn’t like me because in another thread I called him our for using autism for sympathy points

2 Likes

Just commenting to let you know this series is my favorite here on the booru. Reminds me of the old madmartigan stuff that got me into the Fandom.

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:
It always makes my day when someone tells me they enjoy my work.

1 Like