The Fourth of July Part 36/Finale by Karn

No worries.
I plan to answer a great deal of these questions in Abuser Apprentice.
Even now, we’re getting a tiny glimpse into Seth’s past, with the most recent chapter referring to when he himself was first starting out.

2 Likes

i’m waiting until this abuser ends up well, Betraying candyfloss, it seems like the most logical assumption

1 Like

He already has once.
Only a matter of time.

wonder if he’ll off her

1 Like

That’s the real question when it comes to the protag of this story.
It’s not will he eventually hurt the fluffy?
It’s will the fluffy survive?

So did Seth have soem emotional attachment to the 4th or was he just crazy? That bit at the shelter made it se like he has some real emotional problems associatednwith the 4th. Along with how he broke down as the date approched and his attachment to his first fluffies. It’d all make so much sense if it was all attached to another person.

1 Like

Hasn’t been outright answered yet but it’s mentioned that at one point he was a normal owner.
Ash even recalls him being nice at one point.

Absolutely great fake-out, obviously I knew that Seth would Survive due to the sequel but I thought he was going to be maimed. Maybe lose a hand, and thats why he decides to take Jerome as a full apprentice, since he isnt capable of torturing at his peak anymore.

Also, after all that I would say “Fuck it” and call in sick for work, and let the fluffies fend for themselves for a day. Seth has earned a long day’s nap.

1 Like

Sublime :smoking::moyai:

2 Likes

Holy shit, I was not expecting any of that! The battle between the two fluffy really sent off some metal gear solid 4 vibes.

Good shit!!!

1 Like

Glad you liked it.

“This is just like a drug…”
“I’m about to see the ending right now.”
“It’s truly exciting.”
“Ash is so cool.”
“I see a golden spirit in him.”

1 Like

Ash is my favorite fluffy of all time. What a champ

1 Like

Same. He was the first fluffy I ever created.

1 Like

This is definitely one of my favorite stories that I’ve ever read on here! The mix of personalities among the fluffies and the variation in how Seth interacted with them was very interesting and entertaining to me. I loved watching the progression as he seemingly became more and more unhinged as it got closer and closer to the 4th of July. This has been an excellent read, you did an amazing job writing this!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m quite proud of it.
Glad you enjoyed it.