The Grand Choice [Part 2] (Wubbabunga)

The opposing stallion lie there, motionless, in front of the few people that admired and cared for him. Seeing their “all powerful” smarty collapsed on the ground, all that could be heard was a jumble of “Smawty?” and “H-ow couwd he wose to dat poopeh fwuff?” The lime green smarty places his titanic hoof upon his defeated opponents head, and quickly crushes the fragile bone, spraying blood and gore around the vicinity. Audible gasps echo throughout the two herds, as neither of them have ever seen such brutality. Boulder, however, walks towards our lime colored leader with pride splayed across his face. “Weww den, wooks wike ouw job hewe is dun, weady tu go?” A small voice calls out to the pair, and turning around, they notice a small unicorn walking up to them. “E-excuse me big fwuffies, Ty-poon hwed wan tu kno if dry can fowwow uw hewd, ib otay.” Boulder steps up, corraling our smarty away. “Bouwdew fink we shouwd bwing dem wif hewd. Da mowe fwuffs, da mowe maw-gin fow ewwow we hab.” The smarty thinks about it, understanding Boulders reasoning. Turning around, the two make an announcement. “Emewalwd an Bouwdew hab made a decibin, bof hewds wiww become da biggest hewd. This foweva, we awe now two hewds in wun!” The two herds warily converse, exchanging forced greetings, until both groups are comfortable with eachother. Emerald calls out to the herd to begin moving, making sure nobody is left behind.

“Aw wight, it am awmost dawk times, make suwe aww babbehs awe wit da mummahs, okay?” The instructions echo throughout the burrow, with huffs of confirmation following. Within a few minutes, all mothers and babies are brought to the safety of the cave, and warm nests are built for them. “BESTEST BABBEH NU WAN DUMMEH BEWWIES, WAN MIWKIES.” A pudgy white and blue pegasus colt creeches, stomping on some of the few good berries the herd managed to aquire. “Shuddap stupi bwuddah! Dose awe gud nummies, and u too big fow miwkies, so eat dem!” Another baby, a light gold filly, baps her brother in the face, annoyed atbhis bratty behavior. “STUPI SISTEW, BESTEST BABBEH GIB U WOWSTEST HUWTIES EBAH!” The colt lunges, but the filly simply sidesteps it, kicking him as he tumbles on the ground. “Wat am goin on hewe babbehs?” Emerald emerges from the shadows, body worn from fatigue." The filly steps up, bowing her head in embarrassment. “Sowwy smawty, bwuddah was scweaming and giving bad hoofsies to nummy bewwies, su San-stown twy and stop him. San-stown sowwy fow waking u up.” Emerald chuckles, obviously amused at her. “Nu wowwy babbeh, u nu wake me uo, jus hab a dweamie munstah. U go tu sweep, I deaw wif u bwuddah in da mowning, okay?” Sandstone nods, dragging her brother behind her to the nests, who was crying silently.

Ahh, good to be back to the community! Been a while since I’ve been on here, feels like it was yesterday, and CERTAINLY not 2 whole years (whoopsies!) Anyways, im just gonna drop this little tidbit of writing for you!

First part here: The Grand Choice [Part 1] (Wubbabunga)

4 Likes