The great Indianapolis stampede (art by Rescue_9)

85 Likes

Get me a surfboard.

33 Likes

The fact that 35 people died to fluffies is the proof Darwin was right.

21 Likes

Ya know, if fluffies can’t hurt humans with their hooves alone. How many would it take to kill a man?

Fluffies (Depending on headcanon) weigh like what?.. 5 pounds? You get ran over by a couple hundred… That starts to add up.

I feel like you’d die from fluff suffocation before the hooves would kill you. But still, that’s 1.2 million fluffies running you over. Maybe they could kill a human with “Sorry hoofies” if they get enough of them.

18 Likes

Fluffocation

24 Likes

It depends on headcanon. I’ve read a story where large fluffies were able to give a black eye to a grown man who was at ground level, so eventually…

8 Likes

There’s a flesh golem made of fluffy corpses in my stories that did some serious damage.

So I think enough fluffies could be deadly. A single herd of average size? A human could kill them solo. A megaherd? Maybe, if the human is armed, but going in with a group would be the smart move. This many fluffies? Yeah, you gon die.

5 Likes

That’d be a sight for sure, an incredibly shitty, crazy, revolting, fluffy murder fueling boner sight.

3 Likes

Probably homeless, elderly, small children, stupid people, etc, of living in America has taught me anything it’s that stupid kills.

9 Likes

Yep, america is just a boatload of idiots. Just look at the whole ivermectin thing

5 Likes

Get the modified riding mower!

2 Likes

‘‘Hey Joe, how long do you think I can lay on my stomach and hold my breath with those fluffies there?’’

‘‘I dunno Kim, but bet you can’t make it more then one minute!’’

‘‘Deal!’’

Kim died because she suffocated in shit and fluffies

6 Likes

lmao, basically a stampede of these
get me a surfboard as well

5 Likes

Fluffys are normaly to scared if a human attacks in more than one story they can draw blood with a bite and let us all be real muscels work for al living things the same and if fluffys can rip them self apart with there Teth and clubber each other to pulp they can hurt a Human not kill but hurt him.
I just think their to scared al the fucking time when a Human who lets just befair, to them is basicly a god starts ripping and tearing them apart. Children would on the other hand easy kill for a Fluffy Heard till it reaches the age of 5-7 and a Human Baby would even be a good meal and a singel fluffy could kill it by laying on the Babys face or a Heard could drawn it in shit.

3 Likes

Which is why I deeply enjoy writing fluffies that can turn the tables on humans.

3 Likes

I get that but like i sad an Adult Human is just an unstopebel force to a Fluffy if you as the Autor create a situation were the fluffy has the eg so it can hurt the Human. Like in one of Karns storys were they Masacred a hole school class. It was nice and Hilarius but at the same time i had to cringe really hard because just one kick of the teacher could have endet it. In the artwork the Fluffys have all the Power they need to heart Humans without the Cringe thats why it works and an Abuser who gets cerles and Loses an eye or a finger to a desperate Fluffy is far moire Realistik than Fluffys get there Revenge on the Humans. But that is my Opinion and is not a crittic for your work or Karns

2 Likes

You haven’t seen what my fluffies can do, have you?

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

I’m not gonna beat around the bush, then. I have fluffies with superpowers.

There’s actually a logical explanation for why they can have superpowers, too.

2 Likes

I heard of that Trope not my stick in Fluffys but i use it with Anthros

1 Like