The Harwell Homestead p19 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hey yall here is another chapter of the tale of Atlas and the Harwell Homestead! Hope yall enjoy as always and feel free to gove suggestions and improvements that I could do in the comments!) (Also on a side note after this chapter I will take a break from this series to work on a new one which is apart of the same cannon, the title I’m thinking of right now is the tale of Bill WaltenHeim the journey of a unexpecting father. Which will be about Bill and his backstory.)

–Atlas’s Pov–
As the fat toughie bastard tried his best to run away I began to purposely stomp next to but not on his head making him screee and continue to struggle to run as me and Steven laughed.

“Why don’t you ask your smarty to save you, you fat bastard? Maybe he will spare you or is he as cruel as I think he is?” I say tauntingly as he began to beg desperately for his life to the smarty who was still in the pen.

“Screee Smawty sabe bestes’ toughie fwom munsta hooman, nu wan’ go foweba sweepies, pwease pwease pwease!” He said pleading to be saved by the stupud smarty who seemed to actually believe he was able to save the toughie or not.

“Nu toughie am dummeh toughie, toughie nee’ to gib owwies tu dummeh hooman munsta ow nu hab enfie mawe nu mowe” he said smuggly as he denied the toughies pleas.

“Nuuuu dummeh smawty sab bestes’ toughie!!!” He said as he began to have a temper tantrum forgetting I was even there to fight with the smarty.

Because he forgot I was there he wasnt able to dodge my boot that soon crushed on his back hind leg causing him to suddenly remember about being chased but it was to late. As the smarty watched I crushed the toughies legs and hoofs one by one making him scream and beg for mercy.

“Screee nu toughie Nee’ weggies fo’ huwtin’ dummeh fwuffies, pwease nu gib owwies tu toughie” he said begging and pleading while pathetically chirping.
I found it to be rather pathetic and annoying so instead of finishing the fuck off I simply left him there facing the pen unable to move or run letting the smarty think he’d won for now as he’d get his just deserts as well but for now Steven and I have a heart broken mother to care for.

After heading upstairs Steven went to go clean the mare off so he could examine her better as I headed into the garage to grab someone. Upon flicking on the lights the mare who had been taking care of Sparkle awoke and greatef me, while she was a decent mare she still had a bestes which pissed me off greatly but I wasn’t there for her. I walked over to the kennel covered in a blanket that was in the corner of the room. Walking over to it I pulled off the blanket and said “Well hello Nursie it seems your plan failed~ your speshuw fwend is currently locked up in my basement and your now about to join him~” I said gloating to her as her eyes went wide. She then realized things weren’t going as planned she wasn’t going to get all the sketty she wanted, she wasnt going to be given a even better life, and that she then in that moment realized she fucked up but was unable to do much but look up at me with pleading eyes.

“Now now don’t look at me like that~” I said as I picked up the carrier and began to make my way to the spooky basement.

“N-nuuu” she said weekly I opened the door to the spooky basement.

As she looked around and saw the grim living conditions she began to plead softly.

“N-nu fwuffy a-am g-gud fwuffy… n-nu gib owwies tu gud fwuffy…”

“Oh but your not a good fluffy~ you cannot fool me bitch~” I said as I walked over to the pen that held her “mate” and her “friends” but I knew with time she’d only be abused by her “mate” or “friends” as he cares only about himself and his own pleasure. Before she can annoy me with her begging I opened the door and began to tip it so she would fall out. As she fell out with a screeee the smarty of the herd went over to her to greet his “new herd arrival” it was as if he forgot all about her once she was out of sight for long enough he might not remember shes pregnant with his kids. Oh well not my concern its her concern no~. After laughing a bit I did notice something small in the corner that caught my eye a bit and I had another idea of a thing I needed to attend to urgently

–Steven’s Pov–

After taking the poor mare out of the basement I went to work cleaning her off better than Atlas did. She didn’t really complain, honestly she just sat there and quietly sobbed, occasionally saying a small work like “babbeh…” or “bad huggies…”. I honestly felt bad for her a bit. She’d been abused by her own herdmates for who knows how long just because of something she couldn’t control… Just like me in school when I was outted as being gay. I honestly kind of understand her pain a bit, but unlike her I was lucky to have Bill and Atlas to help me through it. If it wasn’t for them I might’ve killed myself at somepoint or worse…
After drying her off I simply looked at her body a bit to see how badly her damage was. She seemed to only have some scrapes, brusies, and emotional issues but besides that she seemed alright. As I looked her more and more I began to feel worse and worse about her situation. I felt it was wrong to experiment on her, she’s suffered enough in this life and then some she seemed to be a good mother according to Atlas which gave me hope. After she was all dry and my inspection was done I decided to just sit on the couch and pet her a bit while I watched tv as I tried to gather my bearings and decide what to do. This seemed to confuse her as she eventually looked up at me and said “fwuffy misses babbeh…” she said with a sigh.

I know hun I’m sorry that happened we made sure the fluffy who did it got punished.

“Did mistah gib babbeh fowebah sweepies?”
She said sadly.

“No hun we couldn’t see you baby so we thought the toughie gave it forever sleepies” i said softly as she shook her head.

“Nu fwuffie am gud mummah, buh babbehbgu foweba sweepies… nu am mummah nu mowe…” she said sadly.
That’s ok you don’t need to be a mommah, how about you just relax with me instead? I’ll give you lots of good nummies and love?"
I said making her ears perk up when I said nummies.

“Plus I can introduce you to some other good fluffies who’d love to play with you~” I enticingly making her eyes light up with excitement.

“Nummies and new fwends! Fwuffy lub new fwends!” She said happily.

“Well good how about we give you some nummies that you can have all to yourself hm?” I say with a smile.

“Nummies! Fo’ fwuffy onwy!” She said sounding ecstatic.

“Yup some nummies just for you!” I said as I walked into the kitchen to get her some kibble.

I then set her down to fill up the bowl in front of her as she waited patiently with a smile. As I poured the kibble into the bowl her little tail started to wag excitedly.

“Ok go ahead and dig in!” I said softly to her as she shyly began to nibble at the food, few a few small bites she lets out a happy little chirp and then begins to eat at a more normal fluffy pace.

“Fank ‘ou fo’ dah nummies mistah!” She said as she smiled and looked up at me.

She was rather polite even for a feral I expected her to wolf down the food like she was starving but I guess she might’ve had a home before all this and joined or was taken by the herd of assholes in the basement. Either way if she kept up the good behavior I I think that she’d fit right in with the other saferoom fluffies. After she finished eating I decided to take her to my room so she could nap and check on Atlas who was still in the basement doing god knows what unholy things to that pathetic herd. To my surprise she didn’t whine or complain about being put in a kennel but it did have a soft and cozy bed in it. It used to be Nursies but I have to let her go now she’s beyond my help now. I must move forward to stop the hordes of assholes ruining good fluffies, fluffies who can help others, fluffies who can help the work recover from the damages that the other fluffies have caused.
After putting the mare to sleep I went downstairs to see Atlas relaxing and holding something small that seemed to make him laugh. It wasn’t his normal sadisitic laugh that got me weirdly riled up or his normal jokey laugh. It was this wholesome childish laugh and as I got closer I saw what it was a small little brown foal who he seemingly forced one of the other mares in the pen to feed. It was goofily alternating between dancing in his palm and cuddling with his thumb while chirping softly as like it would to a parent, it seemed to not have its eyes open yet but it did seem a bit of an eye infection.

“Oh hey Steven!” He said cheerfully as he hoped up to show me something like a excited child.

“I think I found the mares foal or atleast its pretty similar to it” he said in a proud tone.

“Oh nice I got her laying down for a nap right now but I can take a look at him right now so we can reunite them later” I said back as I took the small foal from his hands.

“Oh by the way do you want a cooler filled with a few assholes on ice so you can do some practice with those transplants? I am excited to see Orange Peel run around normally again” he said with a smile which made me smile.

“Yeah that’d be great I’ll be in my workship taking a look at this little guy ok?” I said as I gently handled the foal.

“Yeah sounds good to me! It’ll take me about 5 or 10 minutes so I’ll be up a in a bit.” He said as I made my way upstairs to do a check up on the foal Atlas had found.

Upon reaching my workshop I began to investigate the little guys eyes and they appeared infected but nothing life-threatening or a severe enough infection to cause it to lose its sight. I took a small q-tip and began to use a disinfectant solution to clean its eyes as it peeped from the discomfort it was experiencing.
“I know it doesn’t feel good bud but I gotta do it or you won’t get better” I said to it softly as it continued to whine and chirp awhile shifting around from side to side.

After cleaning its eyes up I also gave it a antibiotic shot to help fight off the infection when Atlas came in holding a small cooler which I assumed was the test subjects I asked for.
“Your fluffy on ice sir~” he said in a goofy butler-esk tone.

“Oh why thank you Atlas~” I said back in a equally goofy tone.

“So how is our little friend fairing?” He said as he sat down the cooler on my workbench as he looked over at my shoulder.

“Oh pretty good I think he’ll pull through just fine, I’ll reunite him with his mother later when she wakes up.” I said as I put him into a padded little heated box to keep him warm and comfortable while I went to take a look at the fluffies on ice I had requested.

After opening the cooler I was met with 5 pairs of scared eyes

“Toughie am su cowd… nu wike cowd sowwy bocks…” a toughie was seemed to be shivering as it said to me.

It made me laugh honestly how pathetic his pleading was. But I simply kept the lib cracked open slightly and put them in the fridge to keep them chilled and slow so I could expirement on them later tonight.

After a bit I returned inside with the little guy all checked out and happy to find the mare was awake.

“Hey hun I found your baby hes ok!” I say cheerfully to her as she immediately got up interested by my statement.

“Babbeh am nu foweba sweepies?” She said tilting her head looking confused.

“Yeah I have your baby!” I said holding up the foal close to the cage as she scree’d happily.

“Babbeh! Mummah wuv babbeh!” She said as I opened the fence to allow the two fluffies to touch.

She soon embraced the small foal, not seeming to care if the foal was or wasn’t her child, she accepted it all the same. Which gives a good reason to include her in the saferoom which honestly is good as the more fluffies the better socially.

Afterwards decided to leave them be to have a happy reunion as I went downstairs to check on Atlas as well the basement had been quiet to quiet.

When I walked down stairs into the basement I didn’t see Atlas at first so I called out to him.
“Atlas where are you?” I said wondering where he could be.

“Im in the gun locker room” he yelled from inside the large safe in the basement reserved for the storage of all of Atlas’s guns and ammunitions.

“Ok what are you doing in there?” I asked him.

“Getting rid of a thing we should’ve ages ago but also extracting some stuff from it first.” He said sounding proud of himself.

“Wait you didn’t get into my DNA kit did you?” I said as I walked into the room to see him kneeling by a large black trashbag that once contained the fluffy he called The Monster or It as I called it.
“What are you doing with that thing?” I said to Atlas making him look up.

“With these larger and larger waves of pests we need something to patrol the yard outside the fence during the day” he said confidently.

“So why use it’s dna it killed most of the herd and was a total terror” I said angrilly.

“And you didn’t have a hand raising them, they got out and mixed with ferals, if we train this one and we use the serum on a already existing adult or adolescent like one from the herd we captured we could potiental train them to be good towards fluffies inside the fence but outside he’d kill aggressive ones or use a series of buttons to alert us of invaders?” He explained as he finished taking the sample from the monster.

“Trust me I know it sounds odd but still if we can train it to listen to commands we can control its behavior and we’d keep it far from the saferoom and the herd. It’d have its own food system outside and house that it would go in during the night.” He said convincingly.

“Ok fine… but YOU’RE doing most of the work!” I say to Atlas with a huff.

“What does it look like I’m doing sweet cheeks, I honestly didn’t plan to tell you till after I set the plan in motion as I know you despise that thing more than I do.” He said with a sigh

As I continued to shake my head disapprovingly at him.

“Fine but I warned you keep him in the basement locked up 24/7 when your not training it.” I said to Atlas who was obviously still coming up with ideas on how to train whatever poor fuzzy bastard that he injects with that monsters dna. Honestly I hope it acts like all my earliest versions of it and just immediately goes into cardiac arrest so we can stop messing with it…

(Hey sorry this next chapter took a bit I recently took a summer job as a swim team coach with a few friends but it turns out its a lot more work and a lot more tiring due to the earlier hours, but yeah I may take a break from this series and slowly write out the story of Bill next to give my brain time to kinda get used to being a morning person again lol. Tbh I might try to make Bill’s story into less of a first person viewpoint and more of character narrating the first person pov but we shall see how it goes. Thanks again for all of the love and support for the series sorry this one was a bit short.)

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
6 Likes

Looking good and might i say i am excited for the new side series/ story. Hope atlas can successfully train a guard fluffy and who knows, if fluffy breeding doesn’t do the best he could always train fluffies for people who dont have time. Hope nursie learns her special friend really doesnt care about her one little bit and realizes she made the biggest mistake a fluffy can make. Keep up the good work and sending lots of love in general for your brilliant stories

1 Like

Actually Im uneasy bout Atlas’ idea but and hopefully he can train it well and won’t back fire. :pray: And have it really turned into a loyal but scary bouncer of the farm.

Glad the brown mare got her foal back (if it was)

2 Likes

Well Steven isnt letting that monster out of his sight if he can help it!

3 Likes