"The Herd" part 5,by Able

(Finally back,here’s a new chapter of the series that i started writing a while ago)

The Elder woke up as the sun was rising up,he headed to the food storage and got a fresh piece of cheese from yesterday that the milkers had gotten from the milk plants,eated it and started to do inventory to not make overproduction or too few food for sustaining the herd,next,he walked to the nursery and asked how many babies had been born,now,he maked an announcement.

Elder-Hewd membews,hewd nu need mowe babbehs,so pwease,nu giv speshuw huggies.

A Earthie puts his hoove up

Eartie- Ewdew,Smawtie John can gib speshuw huggies?
Elder-Nu,smawtie can not gib speshuw huggies

After all of the herd left,he taked the fungus out of Fung and watered Jell’s plant,he checked the Milkers and went to sleep a little…

The whole herd woke up at the sound of a fluffy.

?-SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The guards not in shift runned to the entrance and saw something terrifying…One of their friends had been beaten to death,suddenly a swarm of fluffies entered the place,when five of them screed in pain as their guts were gotten out by the guards with their blades,the not guards fluffies blocked the rooms with barricades…In the outside tons of fluffies were being eaten by the milk plants and tomato jellens.

Some guards fought,doing a massacre to the invasors,in a moment one of them was going to kill a guard,Camo appeared from seemingly nowhere and slit his throat from behind.

Guard-Camo!
Camo-Wha?
Guard-I wiked that!
Camo-Dank 'ou but fwuffies hav to save hewd
Guard-Otay!

Half an hour later,the invasors were all dead,and they began the cleanup,they planted more Tomato Jellens near the entrance and each night they would block the entrance.

To be continued…

First: "The Herd"Part 1,by:Able
Previous: "The Herd"part 4,by Able

4 Likes

Damn! It seems these herd invasion is common in his territory?

Glad the milk and tomato can be used as defenses

Nope,they’re not common,it seems like someone has put his eye into this herd,remember the fake Lavender from parts 1 and 2?

1 Like

Oh an enemy herd mastermind, yeah i remember that fake lavander

let me tell you something,this is the only thing i will say,the one who Camo killed was a high rank of that “herd” I will not say what rank was that though

1 Like