The hurties never end. Part 1 (by nu_sketti_on_tuesdays)

No, hes in the last chance box

1 Like

what is the difference again

Last chance box is for fluffies who get euthanized soon

and why was he gonna be euthanized soon?

Honestly? Likely due to bad colors and having never lived outside of the shelter.

Because you only get limited time in the shelter. Did you not read the story?

How pickle ended up in the shelter is his mom didn’t like him because “dummeh poopie babbeh!” So his owner decided that since the other foals still needed the mothers milk he gave pickle as a foal to the shelter to be adopted.

It’s in my other story No Free Nummies.

1 Like

How this shelter works is adult Fluffies only have 30 days to get adopted. Foals have longer. Once a foal reaches maturity their month begins.

It’s a way to keep the shelter population down. If a fluffy isn’t adopted by their allotted time they get put down through lethal injection.

2 Likes

well thats depressing… will we get more stories with that shelter btw?

1 Like

Is it a little depressing? Yes. But this ensures the shelter doesn’t overcrowd. The Fluffies enjoy happy stays at the shelter with nutritious fluffy kibble and actual toys. Plus they aren’t stuck in tiny cages. The only ones locked up are the problem Fluffies or the last chance Fluffies which are put on display so people know they’re last chance. And yes this is the main shelter in my little fluffyverse. Lol

4 Likes

I hope he knows i mean he probably doesnt but a bit of malice make all worst or the lack of it whichever is more torturing for the litter pal

Bro