The Idiots Outside [By BFM101]

This is a companion piece to the latest @Chikahiro Napoleon & Hipolyta entry in which Josef Mongola gets namedropped. I figured I’d bring things back around to see the other side of the coin.

This isn’t strictly canon to the rest of the series, but it takes place after Favour For A Friend in which Josef and Katherine have gotten back together. Luckily for Hipolyta this means that she doesn’t need to worry about Crimson.

Josef was excited for this one, he’d been researching old torture methods and had read up on Chinese water torture. Now Fluffies in general hate water, so to have droplets hammer into their forehead would surely be even worse than the torture already was.

He set up his latest victim, a little grey stallion who had been looking for his special-friend when Josef took him in, the special-friend was long dead but Josef didn’t tell the stallion that, not yet anyway. Josef tied him face up on the table and positioned him underneath a reconfigured tap device, designed to drop a single drop of water roughly every 60 seconds, he would’ve preferred a random system to drive the subject insane with anticipation but A) He didn’t have the mechanical knowledge to set that up and B) Fluffies were too stupid to worry about randomness anyway.

“Wha mistah duing?” The stallion asked, his voice trembling with worry.

“I’m glad you asked my little grey friend, you know how water is bad for Fluffies?”

“Wawa bad fow Fwuffies.” The stallion spoke the pre-programmed words without even thinking.

“Indeed, well this water is VERY bad for Fluffies, and you get to enjoy all of it.”

Josef flicked a switch and the tap began its dripping, as soon as the first droplet hit the grey stallion he freaked out, he shook and twisted his body trying to free himself from the restraints.

“WAWA BAD FOW FLUFFIES! WAWA BAD FOW FWUFFIES!”

Josef was actually shocked at how quickly the grey stallion had lost his mind, this technique might be over sooner than he planned.

“HEY JOE, can you come up here a moment?”

Upstairs Josef’s girlfriend Katherine shouted on him, he figured he could leave the grey stallion to his torture and climbed the basement stairs to see what Katherine needed. He found her in the living room, staring out into the front garden.

“What’s up?”

Without taking her eyes away from the window, Katherine pointed outside, Josef joined her and followed her finger towards where a Fluffy was sitting by Josef’s mailbox at the front of the house. Sitting and apparently reading Josef’s mail.

Katherine turned to Josef. “I didn’t know Fluffies could read.”

“Me neither, but then I’ve never given the chance to show if they could or not.”

“What are we going to do with it?”

“Same thing we do with every Fluffy Kat. We’re gonna break it down and fuck it up.”

Josef opened the front door and causally walked towards the Fluffy, its back was to him so while it kept reading his mail, it never saw him approaching. As he got closer he heard the Fluffy talking to itself with it’s annoying high-pitch voice.

“Napowean onwy find biwws… Dey fow Jo-seg Ma… Ma…”

Josef cleared his throat and put on his best shit-eating grin. “Mongola. Dr Josef Mongola.”

The grin dropped from Josef’s face as he realised it wasn’t the Fluffy who was talking. He was now close enough to see a tiny little speck, the size of a flea, was holding a stack of his letters beside the Fluffy. And it was the flea who was talking.

“Dat’s it! Iz skettis on sawe dis week?”

Josef was so caught off-guard by the teeney-tiny Fluffy that by the time he’d wrapped his head around such a thing existing, the Fluffy and the flea were gone. Still in a daze, Josef gathered his dropped mail and took it inside, Katherine noted the confused look on his face.

“Everything alright Joe?”

“Yeah. You know about micro-fluffies right?”

“Yeah, why?” Katherine wondered where Josef was going with this.

“Well there was two Fluffies outside, and one of them was a micro-micro-fluffy. It was the size of an insect.”

“No shit.”

“Yeah, I was too shook up trying to figure out what the hell it was that I never even realised they’d left.”

“You sure you’re ok hun?” Katherine was a little concerned over Josef’s reaction to what he saw.

“Yeah, yeah I’ll be fine. I think I’ll head down to the basement to clear my head.”

Still reeling from the Flea-Fluffy, Josef took the stairs down to the basement to resume his work on the grey stallion.

Only to find it laying dead on the table.

What Josef forgot was that Fluffies fear of water isn’t just because their fat little bodies couldn’t swim, it’s because some of the really, REALLY dumb Fluffies get so worked up by over-thinking about water, that they actually simulate the sensation of drowning without even being near enough water to drown in the first place.

By subjecting the grey stallion to the water torture, Josef had inadvertently triggered that same sensation in the Fluffy just by – almost literally – hammering water into his brain.

In short, Fluffy pony drowns.

1quolb

23 Likes

What a beautiful work of art. I love confused Josef

8 Likes

Its like Josef seen a ghost :joy: nice note on the other side from @Chikahiro short story :+1:

6 Likes

I love the human side of Doc Mongola

3 Likes

Hah! Wasn’t expecting this! Thank you! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

“So, what’s on sale this week, Joe? I could go for spaghetti…”

5 Likes

“Kat, you know there’s only two days we have spaghettis; special events, and days we want to lure Fluffies into the basement.”

“But Joe, we’re ALWAYS luring Fluffies into the basement.”

5 Likes

Nice Airplane gif ya got there

3 Likes

Yes, I am serious…and please stop calling me Shirley.

4 Likes

I will, but tell me… do you like gladiator movies?

4 Likes

groan
(Swishes open hand over top of own head)

FSSHOOOM!!!

3 Likes

“Fluffy, what do you make outta this?”

“Dis? Weww Fuffy can make a hat. Ow a bwoach. Ow a wingie munstah.”

3 Likes

After all this time I finally googled that reference only to find (to my horror) what a total boob I made of myself.

2 Likes

But you’re a nice boob so don’t worry about it.

(I’m actually assuming here)

2 Likes

LOL

However, I should have gotten the reference.
(Gad, it’s been ages since I saw that movie!)

2 Likes