Napoleon & Hippolyta spend the day with Josef Mongola by Chikahiro

Enjoy everyone! Special thanks to @BFM101 for letting me follow up on this silly comic where they first meet. And of course, the follow up story they wrote!

Edit: and a new follow up story! Gleeee! Josef's Napoleon Nightmare [By BFM101]

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

38 Likes

awesome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

xD love them

5 Likes

I was super happy to be able to do this. Its non-canonical. If any of this happens in BFM’s stories, its probably a really, REALLY weird dream. I was going to do a little epilogue but opted not to because I felt it took away from Josef.

7 Likes

Their level of stupidity makes them so lovable. :heart:

Also, did Hipolyta punch Ringer’s head off like she was One-Punch Man?

6 Likes

She merely smacked Diablo down, asserting her dominance. She punched Crimson’s head off. I wanted to do that but since it due to the timeline I was like, “darn.” BFM reminded me its not canon, so we worked that out :slight_smile:

I’ll admit that was self-indulgent since I hate Crimson (its almost like he was tailor made for me to hate), but it was fun at the same time.

edit: When I did the joke originally I was actually thinking of Mortal Kombat’s fatalities.

6 Likes

And my goal with them is to use the Wall Bitingly Stupid tag with as much of their stuff as possible. When I pitched the idea for this I mentioned I wanted it to be sort of like the Animaniacs.

5 Likes

Even though it’s not cannon a big part of me wants to see cloned, chemically enhanced, mutant, undead Crimson.

Great comics!

3 Likes

Thank you! I wish I could remember how I came up with the stupid idea in the first place but I’m glad I did. Again, BFM was very kind letting me use Josef, Katherine, and Crimson for this.

Bonus: the fluffy in the first comic is my self-insert. This is his second appearance. The first was a frustrated one-panel I did when I lost my tablet stylus :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you! Its nice to know I can entertain you given how much I enjoy your work! I just hope you didn’t lose any of those beautiful brain cells!

3 Likes

Well ! :v Actually ! yesterday I slept like a log in the car as we came back home after 2 days at amusement park ; And now, I have a bruise on the forehead ! :v (and the car was hot as hell >p<) maybe I miss some of my brain cells :v (but it’s absolutely not due to your fabulous comics xD)
…
I love to talk about my life ;u;

4 Likes

Well Crimson certainly looks like the Hellgremlin I always believed he was.

Great work as always, I believe Josef is currently questioning everything he knows about Fluffies

3 Likes

I was laughing :joy: this is soo good @Chikahiro seeing Josef going ape shit with the two and kat, the s&m gimmick is hilarious.

Awesome work :+1:

2 Likes

Brilliant. The face Hippolyta gives Diablo is truly the best.
images - 2021-07-17T084350.837

4 Likes

These two have flipped the tables
They’re the ones tormenting Josef

1 Like

In Dragonball Super there’s an episode where the usual cast of serious fighters meets up with Arale, a little robot girl and protagonist from Akira Toriyama’s Doctor Slump. Vegeta fights with her a little before exclaiming in horror, “we can’t beat her! She’s from a comedy/gag comic!”

It was a single story, the only time I can remember them breaking the 4th wall, but it’s apt here. It’s Josef meeting a genre of fluffy he has no tools for because he can’t. He’s the wrong genre himself :heart:

Oh, and to answer Katherine’s question from your story: these two can read. I went with comics this time, but had also considered the following titles for the fridge:

• The Erotic Adventures of Rosita
  • Fenrir & Alex
  • a book by Neil Degrasse Tyson

Thank you again. This was silly fun to write and draw and copy/paste :wink:

3 Likes

It says “human abuse” on the tags!

Thank you! They’ve been an outlet for many a dumb idea which is why I’ve done so many so far. I’m full of dumb ideas!

2 Likes

I’ve got some art commissioned of them with @infraredturbine and had to note on my request: no facial expressions for Hippolyta. It’s all in the eyes, although here it’s the presentation. She’s the straightman (relatively speaking) which makes it fun to do things like that.

@BFM101 just posted a follow up story! Go and read it!

2 Likes