The “Joys” of Urban Life p2 (by: Luciferthefluffyreaper25)

(Hey all this is a continuation of my previous chapter of this story if you haven't read it check it out here Previous Part Let me know what you think and feel free to give suggestions in the comments!)
As I walked outside I can see the utter panic that brings a smile to my face, the crippled smarty screaming his head off for help, the soon mothers huddled in the corner of my fenced in backyard curled into fat balls sobbing their eyes out begging for their babies to be ok. It was glorious~ To see those fuckers cower was amazing. As their half paralyzed leader used his front legs to weakly crawl around they realized there was no safety or escape here.
However there was one fluffy that caught my eye especially, a brown and white splotched fluffy that seemed to be not in fear as it sat only a few feet from me. As I got closer it seemed to not move a muscle as I bent down to look at it. The first thing I noticed was that it reeked of shit. Which to me was a telling sign of a poopie fluffy which often I'd just mercy kill out of pity but this one was different. It had a fire in its eyes. A look of challenge and either a total disregard of death or it simply didn't care about the possibility of death at all, but it seemed determined to greet death head on.
I can admire that so I wanted to see how corrupt this herd was so I relented and went inside and took a look in the fridge to find something to "test" how greedy they were.

I came back with a small bundle of parsley which to fluffies looks like a delicious trear but to unborn babies it like a fatal toxic that forced them to be born early. I set the bundle infront of the fluffy who I identified to be a girl based on some simple observations. “Go ahead have it, its all yours hun” I said to it as 2 of the fluffies immediately charged after the food screaming. Soon mummah nee’ nummies dummeh poopies fwuffie!".
I couldn’t help but laugh as they pushed her aside to grab up the bundle of food I had given to her and then ran off to distribute it to each and every mare hiding in the corner.
“Do you have a name little one?” I asked it gently as I reached my hand out to gently touch it.
Without flinching as I reached out to touch the top of its head, it responded back with “poopie” which made me slightly annoyed as I could tell its coat should be white as snow. I honestly felt bad for the poor thing and while I hate more ferals I had considered being nice and seeing if my pet fluffy would interact with her in a positive way. However while I was thinking of all of that some punk ass toughie walked over to the poor fluffy and shat on her. His dumb ass decided then he was going to mate with her as I didn’t exist. Big mistake he made as I took my nearby garden spade that I had on my back patio and threw it like a knife hitting his back leg causing it to be severed completely as he ran around screaming as he began to spurt blood all over my once beautiful lawn.

After that I saw the little fluffy smile widely, so I gently picked her up and took her inside to clean her up. “Lets get you all cleaned up” I said to her gently trying to be somewhat kind to her.

She simply nodded her still widely smiling. After getting her inside and getting her to my kitchen sink, she didn’t make any fuss or even complain about the water temperature. It was honestly astounding how calm she was. Afterwards getting her clean I dried her off and then Introduced her to Francis who seemed overjoyed to have a new little friend. “Eeeee Did daddeh bwin’ new fwend fo’ fwancis?” Francis said in a giddy tone. While he was still banged up from his encounter with the herd he seemed to not hold any grudges against her. After making sure she ate I decided to leave the two alone under the watch of my security camera so I could deal with the other intruders that hadn’t catch my attention in a good way. When I went back out into the backyard there was screaming from the corner with the pregnant mares as they kept screaming “nu babbehs tu soon!” As most of them were forced to prematurely give birth from the snack their greedy herdmates stole for then earlier. Sadly only about half of them got any of the parsley but it was still funny to see them sobbing and cuddling with their “nuuuu! tu soon babbehs”. Honestly I was slightly happy that only half of them took the bait because it meant I could have my fun with them more as honestly at this point there’s no way in hell I’m letting them out alive.

After I sat and watched the herd mourn the loss of their "soon babbeh" I decided I needed some target practice with crossbow so I went inside to grab it and set up a perch over looking the backyard from my guest bedroom. It was funny to watch them finally calm down when I sent an arrow straight at a random stallions leg sticking him to the group causing the herd to be sent into a frenzy which only made me laugh harder. Watching the stallion or mare struggle until it eventually gave up or ripped its own leg off was hilarious to say the least. However once I got bored of it after the first few times I decided to stop aiming for legs or hooves. I started aiming for headshots after all Id have to kill them all eventually. After offing about 3 of the non injured and non-"soon mummahs" I stopped for a while and just watched them hug the dead bodies as they hoped and prayed their hugs would bring their friends back. Watching the smarty cry and drag itself over to them with its nonfunctional back legs. At this point I had caught the attention of my old and often grouchy neighbor who poked his head over our shared fence. 

“Hey Matt whats causing all that racket out here I’m trying to watch my wheel of money show” he said before he looked over at my yard at the destruction before he let out a hearty laugh I hadn’t heard him make before.
“Oh sorry just a bit of pest control I’ll try to keep it down” I said awkwardly back to him before a wide smile appeared on his face.
“Oh I was mistaken my boy I thought you were playing with some shitrats you gotten, but oh boy was I wrong” he said with a cackle.

“Oh yeah no my fluffy is inside and he knows better than to he loud when playing outside.” I said proudly back.

“Good we need more young folk like you these days, ones with backbone and a drive to actually accomplish things, and from the looks of things you’ve been accomplishing alot! Say if you ever need any “supplies” to deal with invaders or if you catch any of those shitbags getting into my petunias I’ll throw in some cash and lend a helping hand!” He said cheerfully.

It seems he loved the old fashioned pest control methods and I’d definitely keep that in mind for later.

“Oh of course sir I’d be happy to help out if you’ve got pests!” I said back to him before he went back inside to enjoy his show.
After that seeing I hadn’t broken most of the herd that was left, while the few that had just huddled in place muttering their “wan die” phrase that some often get into. I simply walked over and squashed them, leaving me with roughly 6 fluffies not including the crippled idiot that was their “smarty”. They were all cowering in the corner, their eyes all unblinking and full of terror and softly huhuing to themselves. However I felt I’d had enough fun for one day so I simply went back inside to check up on my fluffy and his new little friend. After all I had all the time in the world to play with the fluffies outside~

(Hey all I hope you liked this next part, it is probably a bit of a mess as its been a bit since ive written at all and I wrote it in several different times but none the less I hope yall semi enjoy it atleas, feel free to comment and give ideas or criticism in the comments)

3 Likes

*As a side note i have no clue why the formating of the first paragraph is like that I apologize for its goofy look (and if anyone knows how to fix it let me know so I can do so)

The embedded text thing you’re using treats the text like a raw text editor, like Notepad++, VIM, or Emacs. It doesn’t wrap lines of text automatically, only when you physically press the ‘enter’ key.

1 Like