The Litter Pal Power Hour by Fluff Yu

“The Litter Pal Power Hour!” was created as part of a plan by Big Fluffy’s advertising experts to get poor colored foals excited for their future destinies. Shows like “Enfie Babbehs!” and “Fluffy Cleans It!” never caught on, but that little bit of hellgremlin in every fluffy could get a chuckle out of hearing about something that they’d obviously never have to worry about… right?

30 Likes

Mike is going to shit in that funnel, isn’t he?

7 Likes

Him AND special guest star Andy Sixx!

4 Likes

“You know whats wrong with you millenials? You don’t love eating Poop! That’s why Andy and I have written the SCAT Pledge for shithead boomer managers to act like it’s the solution to anything when it’s only good for them!”

5 Likes

The only thing more depressing than a sad litter-pal is a happy litter-pal :upside_down_face::poop:

Also “Fluffy Cleans It!” sounds hilarious. I just imagine a fluffy with a single paper-towel crying while it smears it’s poop around, making an even bigger mess.

5 Likes

Yeah. I wanna do some stuff with the fluff tv concept and their rival channel Hugbox1, or just fluffy media in general

2 Likes

@swindle some great FluffTV stories. I recommend you check those out too.

1 Like

No, you don’t understand, the fluffy is used as a cleaning rag. Known as “Cleaning Pals,” they are castrated, corked, given blinders, and have their hind legs removed so their butts can get your floors super-sparkling!

2 Likes

And a quick web search has shown me that this exists: WEAR SPACE | FUTURE LIFE FACTORY - Panasonic

Fluffies are real, and they are us.