the micro baby page 5 (by Ms_Random)

Bubblegum was trying her best to get the shitrat to forget about his old “mummah” tv time always makes Bubblegum happy. but at last, the shit still tried to run away

part 6 here
part 4 here
part 1 here

57 Likes

Still trying to be good.

Still calling him a monster.

I’ve theorised about Lil’ Shit breaking down at accepting his baby role, but I’m starting to wonder if it’s Bubblegum who breaks first, growing tired of her annoying little kid and lashing out at him for not listening to his goddamn mother.

13 Likes

They both suck, I’m hoping neither gets a happy ending.

4 Likes

… bets on whats gonna happen next ~

2 Likes

Those pathetic little broken back legs. :black_heart:

1 Like

Plot twist she isnt calling him a monster because he’s an alicorn, its because he is a foal with the proportions of a stallion. Its just that humans cant tell the difference and dont realize the uncanny valley effect

6 Likes

Bro we stopped calling people with dwarfism monsters some time ago.

3 Likes

Or it could just be the term she’s using to classify what she perceives him as; she might not be using the term monster derogatorily.
Like how some Alicorn trained Fluffies will refer to them as pointy-wingie or other similarly odd names. Even the visible annoyance/irritation she’s displaying could just as easily be attributed to the fact that the ‘foal’ is closely tied to whether or not she’ll ever be allowed to have her own litter as far as she knows.

3 Likes

you are in fact right, in the first half. she not being told to call brown or alicorn fluffies by any other terms so she called them what she program to call them

3 Likes

Text colors are bad choice for those backgrounds… Nice comic, otherwise, though! :slight_smile:

1 Like