the micro baby page 6 (by Ms_Random)

at first little shit trying to run away was amusing. bubblegum struggle to do her basic needs and he blame her at first but soon he realized at enough was enough. so the next time he when to “check” on the shit. he decided to stop the problem.

page 7 here
page 5 here
part 1 here

52 Likes

Oh what’s that Bubblegum? Having a boisterous little babbeh isn’t making everything sunshine and fucking roses like you thought? Boy who could’ve seen that coming.

I doubt Lil’ Shit’s done though, prick like that will always find a way to put his own needs first, even if he hurts himself even more doing so. But now he’s injured and Bubblegum is clearly getting tired of his bullshit, what’s the chances a light sorry-hoof to an already broken bone is enough to get the message across.

13 Likes

If she did something to his special lumps to ensure a mutually assured destruction on accident I don’t think I’d stop laughing.

7 Likes

Should’ve broken the fuck nugget’s legs to begin with. Or pillowed it.

Anyone else find Li’l Shit’s peeping and eeping insanely cute?

Also, it’s a good idea to make him depend on Bubblegum for everything! She can probably do a much better job if he isn’t on the run at all times, right?

3 Likes

Hahahaha that micro fluffy get fucked.