the micro baby the end (by Ms_Random)

as he lays to rest the shit bag in the trashcan he can’t help but think of all the times he should have died.

the time when he was raised by a mare who forgot to feed him. she was leaving him to starve all-day long.
another mare who had him, kept dropping him, nearly drowning him in her water bowl a few times.

there was also the time where he left alone with a stallion who decided to rape him. at was a close call for the breeder but somehow he lived.

as the breeder took the trash out to the bin, he thought. that shit died as he should stomp to death while covered in shit.

part 20 here
part 1 here

53 Likes

Always amusing how they’ll stomp a baby to death then start crying for their owner to not hurt them and claiming they’re good fluffies.

13 Likes

well the story is over but I feel like you denied us seeing how the micro shitrats were eliminated, now they have a business that in my opinion is less profitable than the micros worse than they do it for health

Not the ending I was expecting but it fits when you look back, dude was clearly gearing more towards the breeding side of things anyway with Lil Shit getting more and more of an afterthought.

Bubblegum and Lemongrass as a nice couple, but they’re still just Fluffies and their kids being used as fuck-toys (both willingly and otherwise) fits in with their base usefulness for nothing more than making more Fluffies.

I do feel like Lil Shit should’ve had more to his death, but I supposed there’s only so much you can do with him. I theorised for a long time how his time would come within Bubblegum’s maternal instinct but to go through all that unwanted loving, only to be forgotten about and butchered by your next ‘mother’ is a nice kick in the teeth. Part of me just wished he’d actually learnt WHY he was being punished but I guess Fluffies never really learn anything, do they?

7 Likes

aww, you’re right, didn’t think about doing anything for them, the breeder just sold all of them off. the good ones were sold to pet shops or abusers around him. The bad ones went off to other breeders he knows of who would want them.

2 Likes

I was going to say there was a good selfish choices by Turbine about this but realized you commissioned it.

1 Like

Really glad to see this finished! Thank you for such a fun comic series, really love the characters, the art and the outcomes.

I’d love to see an extra comic or Little Shit being abused by the different mates he was given to before his last one. :black_heart:

2 Likes