The Offer (carniviousduck)

68 Likes

The foal has good colors…the mother, not so much.

Request denied. I’ll just pocket the foal and finish off the mother.

13 Likes

Not Stonks :nooo: Blue and Pink seems to always hold value (kinda a bubblegum type vibe) however thanks for showing me how terrible of a mother you are.

now you have owwies and no babbeh :shrug:

8 Likes

lol shes clearly been around the block a few times, makes sense from a survival standpoint though. even makes the constantly getting knocked up a feature rather than a bug

6 Likes

It has been decided that your offer is the worst trade deal In the history of trade deals. Your babies will be spared and the giving you biggest huwties will continue.

6 Likes

Nope. Beat the mom senseless or just set her on fire. Take the foal for myself or give it to someone that will love and care for it instead.

5 Likes

An excellent mother, I’d let her breed more times

3 Likes

Well now that kind of bribery will cost you a leggie… or four. how slowly can you remove a limb from a fluffy for maximum pain and agony?

2 Likes

Just making that offer should get her even worst hurties for being such a bad mother.

2 Likes

Set both on fire.

2 Likes

I will agree, but the mother has to remain and witness what horrors are unleased upon the foal.

3 Likes

Bollocks to the deal.
They both die.
Foal first and let the mother witness.

4 Likes

Shoot the foal and act shocked that she also got hit.

1 Like

This is the way

1 Like

Typically that’s how you get hot-glued together and thrown in the street.

1 Like

How about… we instead tape foal to stick and hit mummah with the babbeh, see if we can get a why babbeh hurt mummah out of her

4 Likes

This image gave me a brainfart about an old game i used to play back in the day;
Legacy of pain; Foal reaver.

Alright, you’ve convinced me, I’ll give you a two-for-one deal.

By that I mean I’ll kick you both with one swift motion.

What a bad mother, now she deserves more pain.

The mother needs to be slowly tortured to death.

The foal deserves mercy. Be that a swift euthanasia or a loving home. Either or.

1 Like